DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Simple IK Ruleset

I'm working on a minimal ruleset for the new Iron Kingdoms RPG. I currently have gridless maps with functioning measurements and a sheet with entries for basic character info, primary stats, abilities, derived stats, skills, inventory, and notes. The skills have double-click and drag rolling, and they automatically factor in their associated stat's value. Derived stats are currently a single entry field, but I'm going to add a field for each value and auto-calculate the total based off those. I'll see if I can get it posted up with the community rulesets when it's finished. Let me know if you're interested in testing it out, and I can send you a copy.

That sounds pretty cool. I don't have a group that plays IK, but I could look at it myself if you just want some feedback?
    --Shin

That'd be great. Shoot me your email and i'll send it tonight.

Just wondering if you ever finished this

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Found an IK Rule set on the Privateer Press website. It even has a boost able dice feature.

just started putting an rpg campaign together. iron kingdoms was one of the options I was debating to run.

But decided to go with dark sun using 5e.

I see it on the website but I cant find where to download. Like this website is REALLY cluttered. Any link to download the Ruleset?

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Glad I could help. Let us know how it works for you. I may try it later myself. But i am excited to run dark sun currently

Thread Information