FG Spreadshirt Swag

Where can I find Dungeon Tile Tokens to use in FG2?

I tried searching these forums and surprisingly did not come up with much. Does anyone share or sell their dungeon/outdoor tile tokens to be used in FG2? I'm looking for furniture, items, etc to decorate my rooms.

Do you want tokens to put on top of maps or tiles to create maps?

If it's tokens, try the CSUAC: https://www.vintyri.org/CSUAC/ There are also some fills that can be used here as well for the ground of your maps.

Also, doing a search through the forums here will reveal a lot of threads with ideas of where to get tokens and map tiles - try keywords such as "mapping", "tokens", "tiles", etc.. There are quite a few threads out there with info on a wide range of sources - including mapping related forums that contain a lot of resources.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. I am looking for tokens to use in fantasy grounds, not tiles so much. I can find plenty of maps with no problem. Its hard to find tokens of furniture, items, dungeon debris, etc. To setup my rooms on the maps in FG2. I was just wondering if anyone offered their collections or had links to where the .pngs are shared. I did see a paid for site which looks pretty neat but its not open for sale yet... https://www.rpgartkits.com/?page_id=401

I just want all the misc junk, barrels, chests, tables, chairs, rubble piles, so on and so forth.

+1 the Dunjiini CSUAC collection and also the Dunjinni forums.

Try rpgmapshare also for maps and objects.

I was able to locate an enormous collection bigger than the CSUAC as a .torrent called "mapping" or something similar.

EDIT: I just looked, the torrent was called mapping_objects.zip if you are familiar with/comfortable with torrents I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by Invictys; May 28th, 2013 at 02:06.
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

Thanks! This was very helpful!

Where is that mapping_objects.zip located?
    Last edited by crazz2323; May 28th, 2013 at 02:13.

Not going to link to a torrent site here dude, but google the following:

"torrent mapping_objects.zip"
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

Ahh, sorry, didn't know that was a bad thing.. just thought torrents were another form of zip.

Thread Information