5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

FG Virtual Con 2013?

So time is ticking and it's 2013 already (man I'm getting old fast).

So what are the plans for FGcon 2013? - I'm living for it
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Already? Doesn't seem five minutes since the last one. Where did that year go?
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I was just thinking on the weekend that I've got to get this moving. I'll get some emails out and get going soon.

The biggest question was when? Probably looking at the end of March beginning of April time I would imagine...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

End of March is Easter weekend this year. Might be one to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    End of March is Easter weekend this year. Might be one to avoid.
    Hadn't actually looked at when the Easter weekend was, hence I threw out a vague time frame.

So, looks like 30th/31st March is out - unless there is an overwhelming vote for it... Easter Weekend actually has 2 x 4 day RPG conventions in Sydney, Australia so I'm kinda used to role-playing on the Easter weekend.

Perhaps the next weekend - 6th/7th April?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Hadn't actually looked at when the Easter weekend was, hence I threw out a vague time frame.

So, looks like 30th/31st March is out - unless there is an overwhelming vote for it... Easter Weekend actually has 2 x 4 day RPG conventions in Sydney, Australia so I'm kinda used to role-playing on the Easter weekend.

Perhaps the next weekend - 6th/7th April?
    "NOOOOooooo!!!" he screams from the top of his lungs.

I'm working 6th/7th but the following weekend of the 13th/14th would be perfect for me. But I know you can't suit everyone. I am willing to help out any and every I can if I'm available.

Blog Entries
    i think you need more time. we want to do this right and try and get ot out to as many external people as possible and make sure its a well run event.
    me personally i will be doing tough mudder on both the 13th and 14th so i would be out but am happy to help organise whether i can be there or not on the day.

Mid-late April (AFTER the Easter crazyness) would seem ideal to me - but again, you can't suit everyone Either way, looking forward to that mail and working out how to help !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

You can't make everyone happy, but you can add weight to the mid/late april proposal (which also suits me great).

Looking forward to it. I have to decide what game(s) I'm going to run, but thinking one RMC (or RMU) and possibly a Savage War of the Dead zombie survival. Ikael should have taught me all the SW rules by that point

For me personally, the weekend of the 6th/7th would be best - but I could possibly do something on the 13th/14th weekend.

Thread Information