DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Worlds at FGII Con

In case you haven't seen in the other forums, FG-Con is taking place at the end of this month / first weekend in June. This is a "virtual" gaming convention, aiming to get many people playing / running Fantasy Grounds games and trying out some new things.

All the information is here : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=18749

I'll be hoping to demonstrate the upcoming Deadlands: Noir extension, running on version 3.4 of the ruleset. Contact me if you'd be interested in playtesting the new ruleset (esp. if you are playing with the Deadlands: Reloaded extension).

But overall, get involved, log in, register or participate in a game or two, and lets make this FG-Con a reasonably Savage one !

Cheers,
    Ben (-PW-)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Have added a post onto the Pinnacle website to let other SW players know.

https://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40503

Good chance for Savage GMs with Ultimate licenses to show off FGII (and SW !) to new players
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

I SO want to play that game!

But this is my wife's birthday weekend, so have fun guys...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hey Savage FG fans !

With Doug's handy newsletter announcement, we are filling up games fast for next weekend's FG Con. I notice we only have 3 Savage Worlds sessions down, and two of them are mine

Any other Savage GMs want to step up to the plate ? Excellent chance to try your hand, run a one shot or two, and show people the awesomeness of Savage Worlds on FGII !

Cheers,
    Ben

Blog Entries
    The other one is mine and got only one spot left thanks to Doug's newsletter.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Signed up for the Friday, May 31 Deadlands: Noir at 9:00pm UTC. Looking forward to playing & thank you

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Hey Savage FG fans !

With Doug's handy newsletter announcement, we are filling up games fast for next weekend's FG Con. I notice we only have 3 Savage Worlds sessions down, and two of them are mine

Any other Savage GMs want to step up to the plate ? Excellent chance to try your hand, run a one shot or two, and show people the awesomeness of Savage Worlds on FGII !

Cheers,
    Ben
    I just purchased an Ultimate licence, but still learning how to use FG. I'm willing to give it a go as long as players understand I'm still learning how to use FG.

PJ

PS: I would also love to play in a game to learn more on how the mechanics of the game is applied in FG.

Quote Originally Posted by pjrake
    I just purchased an Ultimate licence, but still learning how to use FG. I'm willing to give it a go as long as players understand I'm still learning how to use FG.
    I'd not recommend doing a session in a public convention until you're a bit more familiar with running games in Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by pjrake
    PS: I would also love to play in a game to learn more on how the mechanics of the game is applied in FG.
    Have a look at the convention website and see if there are any games that have spaces. Don't just look for Savage Worlds games, playing any game on Fantasy Grounds will help a lot in getting to know the application. The "Pathfinder - Short introduction adventure #x" events are particularly aimed at people new to Fantasy Grounds and Pathfinder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No prob. I'll see if I can join a group first. Thanks!

PJ

Do I need to install anything special before hand, phantomwhale? I bought the Deadlands: Reloaded settings, etc. but am not sure if I need anything else...

Thread Information