STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Roll Call : Active RM Campaigns via FG

I'm somewhat curious to know how many active Rolemaster campaigns there are using FG for on-line play.

My curiosity is partially driven by the desire to add a RM game into my schedule if I can.

It would however been nice to know what the user base is for the Rolemaster rules here on FG.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am running a campaign.

I have 4 consistent players and 2 casuals. I also lost a player cause he moved overseas (you know who you are <wink>)

Every fortnight it happens only two of the current players came from FG.

Running one I started in PF and after 2 sessions converted to RM . me as GM and 3 players. We are all RL friends (one is my wife). I am the only one active here on the forum. Played 4 sessions in RM atm.

Is that the kind of info you wanted?

I am also running a game. It is mostly a face to face game but I have had people connect over the internet when they haven't been around for the game. My group has 6-7 players. We just recently switched to RMU from RMC.

Ah yeah. Might add that me and my wife is ofc under the same roof when we play at a pc each, and our friends are at other locations. We use Google Hangout.

I have a regular game going with five players, all but one player coming from FG forum. Had two resignations but signed up two more pretty quickly.

I will be joining a new game shortly as a player, first through Google hangouts - but the GM is doing the prep work to transfer over to FG soon.
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Just purchased FG & Rolemaster this weekend. Going to be awhile before I'm able to figure out all these interesting options I now have.
    Hopefully I'll be able to play/GM something over the net.

Welcome HighNDry! Feel free to bombard me with questions (regarding to FG2 ). Im pretty new too but have learn much in this short time, from this very helpful community.

Blog Entries
    Since I started the thread, I suppose I should add that I GM a game that has eight players right now. Very happy with the RM rules implementation on FG.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Appreciate it. So far I've been pretty surprised. I expected it to be a flashy excel sheet with dice. Instead I discovered an extremely complex labor of love with so many options that I wonder how we never had these back in he 80s. Every system should have virtual rules.

Spent some time making a couple NPCs for my next campaign. The level of detail is awesome for players, but it does make me wonder if there is a less detailed way of making my red shirt victims to help the party.

Thread Information