Joshua Stream Pre
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I have been away from RM on FG for many years. I am in awe with Dakadin's commitment who has maintained the Ruleset, and ported it over to Core! You're awesome, Dakadin!

It is with rekindled interest that I am re-familiarizing myself with the Ruleset and came to the forum to seek a few pregen characters. Alas, the characters in this thread seem all made for pre-V2? Are there V2 pregens I could load in the ruleset and dig through their character sheets?
    Welcome back!
    DMing since February 1979. FGC & FGU Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Monday | Friday)
    * ToEE - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday)
    * AD&D Bandit Kingdoms (Friday)
    * AD&D (Saturday)

Thanks for 8+ years of gaming via FG my friends (AD&D 2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Welcome back Lachancery! No, there aren't any pregens at this point but check the videos section. Wolfshield has put together some great videos on how to use the new version.
    Thanks! I've been watching Wolf's videos; they're awesome & very useful! As I've been playing Pathfinder all these years, I'm at ease with CoreRPG - my learning curve has been re-learning RMC.

I created Sherman the Tank, (modeled after the dwarf you played in my game) and ran him through a battle using my most recent purchase: the Dn Cr module! I encountered an odd behavior I couldn't figure out: the parry amount I set for the NPC Andak Zor wouldn't reduce the OB of his broadsword, yet the OB of his Ice Bolt was being reduced as expected. Is there an exception case I forgot about?

I'm currently GMing a Pathfinder Adventure Path (Mummy's Mask), but when that completes, I will restart another homebrew campaign with RMC set in Middle-Earth. We had fun... ...8 years ago!

That might be a bug with the OB. The Combat Tracker right now is a bit of old and new.

If you get a new RMC campaign going let me know. It was a blast last time!

Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    I'll remind you both that you guys accepted me in to observe and ask questions... this was before I bought FG. I'm eternally thankful to you guys for that. I'd love to play RM with you guys again if there's room.
    DMing since February 1979. FGC & FGU Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Monday | Friday)
    * ToEE - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday)
    * AD&D Bandit Kingdoms (Friday)
    * AD&D (Saturday)

Thanks for 8+ years of gaming via FG my friends (AD&D 2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Thread Information