DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    So if I put SLOW in the edges column of all the zombies and load that downloadable extension, it should work correctly, right? I see no place for edges on NPC character sheets. It just has the 'Special' area.
    Last edited by daddystabz; April 29th, 2013 at 21:04.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Nope you just drag and drop the hindrance into the Edges column.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

You mean into the 'Special' area on the NPC sheet? There is no area for Edges for the NPC sheets. I do not see the SLOW Hindrance in the SW Deluxe player's guide in the library.

Npc sheet doesn't have edges so just create one in special as you were doing. SWD doesn't have that hindrance, but can manually create it there, just name entry to SLOW. Alternatively if for some reason you want to create that hindrance to your library you can use Enhanced Library extension to do that.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

If I have any text after SLOW will it mess it up? Currently it says SLOW: and then the text of what SLOW does.

I created an entry just labled SLOW but unfortunately the zombies are still getting results higher than 5. I also made sure I had the extension enabled. No idea why it still won't work for me.
    Last edited by daddystabz; April 29th, 2013 at 21:33.

Can I try yours? Mine doesn't seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    If that slow extension does not work I wrote one for WWII/TOD/Necropolis you can have.

@PW yes you made the change after we had a discussion about slow

UPDATE: I got it working now! I moved my other special abilities down some lines and made sure the top line under 'Special' just says SLOW. This did the trick.

Thanks all!

Should work for all Special Abilities and Edges (so yeah, the "it doesn't work as a hindrance" issue only affects you if your PLAYER CHARACTERS have the Slow edge... which for War of the Dead means you've got a zombie in your group

The text DOES need to be exactly "slow" (case-insensitive). There is a description line that appears below each NPC special ability line - you can store further details there, if desired.

A "drag-and-drop" Slow hindrance isn't in the SW rulebook as it has been invented for War of the Dead (and a couple of other settings).
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

We players with the Slow Hindrance, have to be heard though! It's one big pain in the buttocks to have Slow in the edges column. Someone come up with a patch to tie us lowest card players over! Otherwise there will be a new war...

Glad I got that out of my system,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    We players with the Slow Hindrance, have to be heard though! It's one big pain in the buttocks to have Slow in the edges column. Someone come up with a patch to tie us lowest card players over! Otherwise there will be a new war...

Glad I got that out of my system,
    SF
    As we will be play-testing 3.4 on Tuesday you will see your slow hindrance where it belongs (and working)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information