DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Percentile rolling code is not had the exploding die code is harder to decifier.

I am wrapped, I have just learnt how to do, dice roll against a target numbers and worked out successes to display. Everything little advance I get in ruleset creation is a boon to your ego.

I am also making a ruleset from scratch, did you start with foundation or with another ruleset.

I'd be happy with basic percentile rolls right about now. Open-ended rolls I can worry about later - much later.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

If you are just trying to make a percentile roll, use the chatwindows throwdice function. Here is a link to the ruleset reference for the function: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo....xcp#throwDice

Here is an d100 example:
    Code:
    control.throwDice("dice", {"d100","d10"}, modifier, descriptionstring);

Thanks guys. Gosh I love this forum.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    Percentile rolling code is not had the exploding die code is harder to decifier.

I am wrapped, I have just learnt how to do, dice roll against a target numbers and worked out successes to display. Everything little advance I get in ruleset creation is a boon to your ego.

I am also making a ruleset from scratch, did you start with foundation or with another ruleset.
    There are a couple problems with figuring out the exploding die code. First the information needs to be stored in the customdata that identifies the roll as an exploding roll. Then the chat windows onDiceLanded function is used to check the customdata and respond appropriately by rerolling any extra dice. It gets a bit complicated in the RMC ruleset because of all the different types of rolls so it can be hard tracking down what is happening in the code. The chat_chat.lua file contains the onDiceLanded function if you want to look at it.

Thread Information