FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: House Rules

HAHAHAHA! True. I just talked to my old friend last nigh (I play GW2 with him) and I mentioned the sheet for him, he said "Yeah. I open that from time to time and look at it and dream away to a place in the past". He's one of the guys I play FG2 with, another player is a programmer like I was a couple of year ago... you never know what have been woken I think. I have been meaning to pick up programming again actually. Sigh listen to me I have already given in *opens a editor and starts planning how it can be programmed*

Ingame...

*...shakes Tiqon by the shoulders, face pale with worry and distress...*

"SNAP out of it, MAN!! This is NOT the time for you to go hunting for GIANTS... What will become of your FAMILY while you are GONE?! Look to your WIFE, your CHILDREN!!! This giant of yours is like as not to become the END of YOU, and the DOOM of all your KIN!!!

Think AGAIN!! Let OTHERS lose themselves to the thrill of the hunt, and the sheer folly of giant slaying. You have BETTER things to do with your life, than to throw it all away on a MAD QUEST for GLORY!!!"

Hahahaha! :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

I think we need a medic.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information