FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Wrong thread, post deleted
    Last edited by Guzalot; May 3rd, 2020 at 03:28.

I'd suggest adding Language to the list of things to post. Yes, most of us speak English. (Heck, I probably would say that most of us only speak English.) But if a player or GM speaks a different language, it might be a useful bit of information for the posts.

Can do
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

FG License: i.e. GM has Full so players need at least Lite, etc.

Doesn't say MUST have Full license.

Quote Originally Posted by twentyonetwentyfour View Post

Not sure what you mean. This part of the template is where the DM indicates what type of license they have, so that players know what they need (If the DM has a Standard license then the players will also need a Standard license; if the DM has an Ultimate license players will only need the demo). So it isn't somthing which indicates that the DM must have something; it's just an indication to the player what they need.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by twentyonetwentyfour View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not sure what you mean. This part of the template is where the DM indicates what type of license they have, so that players know what they need (If the DM has a Standard license then the players will also need a Standard license; if the DM has an Ultimate license players will only need the demo). So it isn't somthing which indicates that the DM must have something; it's just an indication to the player what they need.
    Perhaps, the intent is to point out that the first post in this thread (which is quoted without quoting it ) is using old nomenclature for the licenses? Today, the store offers either the demo free license, the standard license, or the ultimate license. So, maybe this is a request to update the first post to use these names instead of "Full" and "Lite"?
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thread Information