DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SW Enhanced Images extension

Here is another set of features which were extracted from SWFI extension to be own individual extension:
    • Images & Maps :: Three-layer feature in images and maps: Enable three independent layers for images and maps. Bottom layer for showing background image/blueprint, middle layer for host to setup background related tokens and tiles, and the top layer for play tokens.
    • Images & Maps :: Set independent measure scale to maps: Different map should be able to have different measure scale. Combat maps have meters/inches, but travalling maps can have kilometers and spacemaps can have lightyears etc.

I have also made strong decision to remove this feature completely from the SWFI extension (leaving only the measurement scale option there). If you want to use three layer extension with SWFI extension, just enable both in use and you're good to go. This deprication will happen in SWFI v0.71 but you can download this extension already and start using it with your current SWFI version, because they are compatible already.
    Last edited by Ikael; March 22nd, 2013 at 17:29.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

When I load 0.71 and Enhanced Images together. Enhanced Images fails to work, but works fine when in its own without 0.71 loaded.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Draeus
    When I load 0.71 and Enhanced Images together. Enhanced Images fails to work, but works fine when in its own without 0.71 loaded.
    Thanks for letting me know! The issues that I updated the loadorder value in SWFI 0.71 from 10 to 50 and because its new high value it overloaded Enhanced Images extension content. I uploaded new version which fixes this issue.

Thanks again!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

So far all looks good cheers Ikael
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Mods, can you lock this thread. It will be continued in new thread.

Thread Information