5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Cleric Token

Cleric Token

A friend of mine wanted to play a Cleric and I couldn't find a token that matched his perception of the character, so I made one. I figured I might as well share it in case someone else has a use for it. I've also included an Egyptian Priestess that I made last year.
    Semper Dies Irae

Blog Entries
    Nice - thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    More tokens are always a good thing. Thanks.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

A couple more

Thanks. I got bored and made a couple of more. They are primatively rendered, it makes the much faster to produce, and I simplified them by leaving out the legs. Now they fit into chairs on the inn maps much nicer
    Last edited by feral1; February 18th, 2013 at 06:04.
    Semper Dies Irae

Dont suppose you have a tiefling,Rogue. or any Dragonborn in your token collection?

Sorry, no. I've posted all that I've made. I got sidetracked with other stuff and haven't had the time to do more.
    Semper Dies Irae

IIRC, Devin Night had some good Tiefling tokens in a similar style - don't recall a rogue off the top, but he had a few. Check out his stuff here (once he finishes re-building it - he just started last week): https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?page_id=464

There may have been some Tieflings in the free sets he put out - I can look and post them here, if he's cool with it. You might even find them just searching the forums here.

Cheers!
    GMK

More Tokens

I made some tokens for some friend's characters and figured I might as well put them out there for other DM's personal use.
    Semper Dies Irae

How about putting these in the more persistent Token area of the same sub forum so they don't age into the ether.

Done. Thanks for the suggestion
    Semper Dies Irae

Thread Information