FG Spreadshirt Swag

What are tables used for?

Hey all,

Can someone give me a brief walkthrough on how/what I would use the "tables" option for? I mean, not just for my own personal GM organization, but how it would be used in game?

Thanks!

P.S.--Also, how can I add in "encounters" in a PF campaign? Trying to convert a module into an FG campaign and failing. :-/

Everyone probably thinks I'm a total n00b...sigh... lol

Mostly GM Stuff

01-50 Zombie Attacks!
    51-100 Zombie Falls in love with some girl and comes back to life!

see here this module uses tables

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwaM...it?usp=sharing
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    Mostly GM Stuff

01-50 Zombie Attacks!
    51-100 Zombie Falls in love with some girl and comes back to life!

see here this module uses tables

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwaM...it?usp=sharing
    Gotcha. Thanks for the info! I was just over thinking it.

Moving right along...do you know of a way to create "encounters" in the PF ruleset? I see them in the video tutorials, but I believe the host is using the 4E ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrak
    Moving right along...do you know of a way to create "encounters" in the PF ruleset? I see them in the video tutorials, but I believe the host is using the 4E ruleset.
    Do you see the "Encounters" tab on the right side of the NPC list window?

Click in that and follow the 4e video- create a new encounter, and drag NPCs to it, change the number of each NPC, assign tokens if you haven't already, drag each token to its location on a al.

Then, when you're ready to play, open the encounter and click the arrow at the bottom - this will load the NPCs to the combat tracker and their tokens to the map. If you have the option for auto rolling initiative set it will do that for you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Do you see the "Encounters" tab on the right side of the NPC list window?

Click in that and follow the 4e video- create a new encounter, and drag NPCs to it, change the number of each NPC, assign tokens if you haven't already, drag each token to its location on a al.

Then, when you're ready to play, open the encounter and click the arrow at the bottom - this will load the NPCs to the combat tracker and their tokens to the map. If you have the option for auto rolling initiative set it will do that for you.
    I'm a n00b.

Thanks for this Trenloe! Amazingly, despite us using FG2 for a couple years now, we really only scratched the surface of much of its functionality.

Thread Information