5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Thanks to the con organizers. Damian did bang up job on the web site, Martin kept pushing it along and even managed to fit in a vacation. (Glad I was able to help out by running plugin updates without anyone's knowledge ). ;-)

This was the annual weekend I actually get to play in sessions, so any mention of it being more than once a year is welcome.

GMs were great, as were the players, looking forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    Might we look at 2 event weekends each year? One in the late spring / early summer (i.e. now) and one in late fall / early winter?

Or would that be too much work to organize?
    I'd second that. It's so rare I actually get to play.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 3 is here - plenty of player slots available and just enough time for GMs to add any new games! Follow my signature for more info!

Blog Entries

FG Con 4

FG Con 4 is here!

FG Con is back for our 4th event. This time around FG Con will span 100 hours from the evening of Thursday May 8th (AUS/NZ time) to late night Sunday May 11th (US/CA Time).

We’ve got 38 sessions available for registration right now and several more close to being published. Visit the site here: https://www.fg-con.com/events and get started.

Players – now is the time to sign up for your games – but first you need to make sure you have your timezone set in your user profile – see instructions here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/up...gistration.pdf All players play free! Of course you still need to have installed a copy of Fantasy Grounds and TeamSpeak but you can still play even with a demo license.

GMs – there is still time to get your game listed – but don’t leave it too late as it will get harder to fill your game. Instructions for GMs here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/up...Guidelines.pdf All Full Licenses will be bumped to Ultimate licenses for the duration of the Con so you can get those friends involved who haven’t yet committed to a license.

If you need any help – either as a player or a GM please contact the FG Con team by email: [email protected] All feedback is welcome. Suggestions regarding the site, regarding recruitment, regarding emails – whatever – the FG Con team want to hear from you.

Blog Entries
    FG Con 5 - Dates Announced

FG Con 5 will run from Friday evening 17th October AEST until Midnight Sunday 19th October PDT.

The first FG Con was held almost exactly 2 years ago running from 20th-22nd July 2012. FG Con has come a long way since then. The first FG Con was organised completely on the Fantasy Grounds Forums and Game Calendar along with spreadsheets managed by Blackfoot and wbcreighton to coordinate games across timezones.

While lots has changed many things remain the same!

• FG Con is a 100% online Convention using Fantasy Grounds

• FG Con is community organised and run

• Totally Free for Players

• Full and Steam licenses get upgraded to Ultimate for FG Con

• Community TeamSpeak server for all games (thanks Mellock)

• Game choice and timing is completely up to GMs (PG/13)

• Players and GMs from all over the world

• Organised gaming from the Pathfinder Society (with Paizo support) and Savage Worlds from the Society of Extraordinary Gamers

• Wide spectrum of games available

FG Con 5 delivers a fun and dynamic convention-like gaming experience for Players and GMs to play your favourite RPGs and meet other like minded gamers. Participants can enjoy a wide variety of games and genres.

FG Con 5 will be managed and run from the FG Con Website. We are planning to break 50 sessions at FG Con 5 and showcase a wider variety of games. We are talking to several publishers about providing some small prizes and incentives.

Important Dates

• 26/07/2014 GM Game registration opens

• 23/08/2014 Player registration opens

• 16/10/2014 Player registration closes for most sessions

• 17/10/2014 FG Con 5 begins!

• 19/10/2014 FG Con 5 finishes

All interested GMs and Players can register for FG Con 5 now by visiting the website and choosing Login -> Register. That way you will also receive our FG Con newsletter and any FG Con updates by email.

For any one thinking about running a session as a GM at FG Con 5 feel free to drop us an email with any questions you might have: [email protected]

Keep reading here - FG Con 5 Dates Announced

Here's to hoping there will be a little bit of DnD 3.5 happening this year.
    Help is good when asked for,
    better when needed.

It's dangerous to go it alone, here take this.

Full License Holder

I'mhoping for a few more non-D&D / PFS games. Previous ones have been dominated a little.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I'm hoping for a few more non-D&D / PFS games. Previous ones have been dominated a little.
    The odds are pretty good that there will be at least 15 PFS games at the Con (the minimum number for Paizo support). Other than that.. there will be as many games from different systems as people sign up to run. We are hoping for at least 50 games so if there are 15-20 PFS games.. that leaves another 30 'other' system games to be run. Based on the growth from previous cons.. those numbers aren't all that out of whack.

I strongly recommend that other groups 'get organized' it helps to get more games going and get some energy for the con. I know there was a big group of Savage Worlds games run at the last Con.. so I expect they did some planning there as well.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; July 28th, 2014 at 07:00.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I'm hoping for a few more non-D&D / PFS games. Previous ones have been dominated a little.
    hey Valarian - hopefully you might like to run a TOR session again!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    The odds are pretty good that there will be at least 15 PFS games at the Con (the minimum number for Paizo support). Other than that.. there will be as many games from different systems as people sign up to run. We are hoping for at least 50 games so if there are 15-20 PFS games.. that leaves another 30 'other' system games to be run. Based on the growth from previous cons.. those numbers aren't all that out of whack.

I strongly recommend that other groups 'get organized' it helps to get more games going and get some energy for the con. I know there was a big group of Savage Worlds games run at the last Con.. so I expect they did some planning there as well.
    yeah!
    Im hoping to see just as many Pathfinder Games - they are very popular and in many cases GMs can re-run something they have already run to cut down on prep time.

Im hoping we will also see several 5E games. The Society of Extraordinary Gamers are coming to the party again with more Savage Worlds and some other games too.

Castles & Crusades is slowly picking up too.

Hopefully we can see some Cthulhu and some other other less well played rulesets too.

For anyone interested in Barbarians Of Lemuria - there are now 2 pledge levels that includes a Fantasy Grounds ruleset over on Kickstarter. With a deal of luck we might see this being run at FG Con too!

I will be sending out a GM Newsletter in the next 24 hours too

Thread Information