5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who helped organize these events and thanks to everyone who stopped by to play in a game.

Anyone else with the after FGcon blues...

I suppose it can only go on so long. Hosted one game and played in two, but would have hosted three and played in five if I could have (damn RL commitments!)

Thank you so much to my players, you were very patient and courtious.

Thank you to phantomwhale and John_Geeshu for wonderful sessions. Shot a mafioso boss with my Colt .45 and "won" the girl in one game and went insane and jumped into a pit of screaming bodies in another (I won't tell you which game was which, that would ruin it). I had a blast!

Congrats to the player who had to leave very suddenly as his daughter was having his second grandchild!!!

Thanks to Smiteworks for the ongoing development and the support during the con. I hope maybe we could eventually see an official FGcon soon.

That's my tu'pennies worth! I love you all and want to have your babies! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

*crash*
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Blog Entries
    Thanks for coming!

Thank you all for playing, for games mastering and for helping get this thing off the ground. We’ll pause for a quick breath before we start working on the next one – which we think will be bigger than the last and we’ll actively promote it outside the current Fantasy Grounds Community. It was great to see lots of Cthulu, Savage Worlds and Role Master. Surprisingly there was no D&D 4E or 3.5E but of course there was plenty of PathFinder going on.

Feel free to share with us your thoughts on how it all went. We do want to know what we need to do better for next time. And of course we want more – may more – of you to join in the fun at Virtual Con 3! [email protected] or here.

Had a lot of fun, and enjoyed immensely chatting with folks on TS.

Thank you to the organizers for a job well done. Count me in for the next Con.

Thanks Trenloe for all of your assistance, advice, and for the PF game and for helping me identify my connectivity issue.

Thanks to bennis, hemophage, and the now twice grandpa for being great players. Wow that was fun!

Thanks to Smiteworks for granting Ultimate licenses for the weekend. That was gracious and generous and awesome!

I will be in the next Con and I will be more than happy to help with organization and promotion in whatever way I can be useful. I will run Call of Cthulhu and 3.5. There, I've committed already. So sign me up!

Cheers.
    FG II Full license holder.

Thank you all for the best wishes on the new grandson; he was born on June 2nd at 7:13am Alaska Standard Time, weighing 5lbs 5oz (~0.38 stone) and 17.75" long (45.085 cm) and was named, in part, after me , Camden Duane.

Thank you Smiteworks for hosting this event, it was a LOT of fun. I played in Ben's game, Deadlands: Noir on Friday as the eager, shotgun-wielding voodoo priest, Jean Laveaux and as Pierre, third-party insurance investigator extraordinaire in John's game, Call of Cthulhu (d20).

Had a wonderful time & would not only do it again, but I've also highly recommended it to family & friends.

Blog Entries
    Might we look at 2 event weekends each year? One in the late spring / early summer (i.e. now) and one in late fall / early winter?

Or would that be too much work to organize?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sakmerlin37
    Thank you Smiteworks for hosting this event, it was a LOT of fun.
    We can't take credit for this. Trenloe really took the lead and rangled up some of the other super community folks and devs to join in. The amount of effort spent by Trenloe and you GMs just for the enjoyment of others is truly amazing.

Ah, gee! Everyone is so nice. What is that warm fuzzy feeling inside my chest? Oh no - I feel it coming and I know I will instantly regret it... ... ...

Extra XP for all my players!

(damn... what have I done!!!)
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    Might we look at 2 event weekends each year? One in the late spring / early summer (i.e. now) and one in late fall / early winter?

Or would that be too much work to organize?
    That's exactly what we're looking at. I've always liked the sound of "FGHalloweenCon" but the convention team need to look at possible dates and pick something towards the end of the year but before the commitments of the December holidays kicks in...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks to Trenloe and everyone involved in this con. I had a great weekend and got to try out new systems. Next time I wont shirk off and I will run something myself
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play

Thread Information