Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last

FG2 Virtual Con 2013 (part 1) - Friday 31st May to Sunday 2nd June

Hi folks,

We've been working hard in the background to set a date and setup what is needed to run the next Fantasy Grounds virtual convention.

We've set the date for Friday May 31st to Sunday June 2nd.

Start time May 31st 5pm GMT+12 - Time conversion here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...p11=75&p12=224

End Time June 2nd, 10pm GMT-12 - Time Conversion here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...p11=75&p12=224

So, put this in your calendar! Prospective GMs start thinking about what you'd like to run.

Like last time, this is a global convention - so it can run from Friday May 31st GMT +12 to Sunday June 2nd GMT-12. Essentially over 3 days of gaming - if you're in New Zealand you can start playing Friday afternoon until Monday evening local time, if you're in Hawaii you can play Thursday evening to Friday evening local time. Of course - there have to be games running for you to play...

There's a lot of work for the team to do in order to get prepared and make this a success, a rough timeline is:
    • February: internal testing of convention website and event tracking system.
    • March: Continued testing and refinement of the website – on all areas, but concentrating on the GM event posting side. Plan other areas of the convention. Begin publicity.
    • April: Website goes live for GMs to register their games. Full call for GMs. Very active publicity pushing people to the website where they can find video links, extra info, sign-up for a mailing list, etc..
    • May: Player registration opens. GM game registration continues. Big publicity push. Player and GM support.
    • May 31st – convention begins!
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 7th, 2013 at 17:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Excellent news!

I am booking that weekend off from all domestic duties
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

It is in the diary/calendar. I'll start thinking of some games to run. Hopefully I might get to play in one or two as well if the times are UK friendly.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

That's my wife's birthday weekend (and the weekend after UK Games Expo) so I cannot commit yet, but assuming I can get a pass I'll run Savage Worlds: Scooby Doo F'taghn!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Depending on my work schedule, I might be able to run something.. Not sure as of yet..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

This sounds fun. I'll make sure I'm free and available to run something.

I might be game for CoC and possibly D&D 3.5 if there's interest.

If all goes well, I should be free that weekend to run a couple of one shots, for lite players.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I missed last year, but looking forward to this year!
    Help is good when asked for,
    better when needed.

It's dangerous to go it alone, here take this.

Full License Holder

Is the timeline still accurate? Is this still a go?

Thread Information