DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Promotional material

Is there any printable material I can post at my local gaming store? If not, how does one get permission to use the logo, etc to post at their local store?

Thanks

~Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sakmerlin37
    Is there any printable material I can post at my local gaming store? If not, how does one get permission to use the logo, etc to post at their local store?
    At present we don't have any printable material. To be honest, it's something we haven't considered until recently as this is a virtual convention.

I've quickly thrown something together based on home page of the website:

EDIT: Flyer updated. Please use the attachment in post #5 below.

Thanks for thinking of this and for posting at your game store.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 27th, 2013 at 16:44.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I'll head over and talk to the owner on Tuesday (it's Memorial Day holiday in the States) & post it on his board.

Could possibly do with the signature banner at the bottom of the flyer.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    Could possibly do with the signature banner at the bottom of the flyer.
    Good idea.

Here's an updated flyer:

Attachment 4252
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am opening a brick and mortar store myself, unfortunately it will just after FG Con, but I do plan to feature FG in the store, to try and get more people to bite on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrdy
    I am opening a brick and mortar store myself, unfortunately it will just after FG Con, but I do plan to feature FG in the store, to try and get more people to bite on it.
    Fantastic! Good luck with the store.

When we run the next convention (which this one is really just a trial run of) I'll remember to put flyers together.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Fantastic! Good luck with the store.

When we run the next convention (which this one is really just a trial run of) I'll remember to put flyers together.
    Wow! I can't wait till the next FGcon! When is it? ... Wait... I can't wait for this one either :P
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Blog Entries
    Everyone could also post on their Facebook accounts along with the banner in use here.

The 2nd annual Fantasy Grounds Convention website and booking system is now live. This virtual gaming convention will run 31st May - 2nd June.

The FG-Con website is live at: https://www.fg-con.com if anyone wants to register for some on-line games... there are multiple Pathfinder Society and several Rolemaster offerings among others.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Great idea, just put a note on Google+
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information