friday nights, 19h30 est (gmt -5)
    current line-up:
    - aasimar monk (zen archer)
    - aasimar oracle (healer)
    - human cleric (undead lord)
    - filled, tba
    - ________ (any)

important:
    long-term commitment, so pick a race and class that you'd enjoy rp'ing/developing for the long-haul!

crunchies:
    - current level: 5
    - point buy: 20
    - starting gold: max per level
    - references / rulebooks: paizo published pathfinder and online paizo prd / pfsrd
    - rulebooks exception: adv. race guide is okay, but not race builder material from same book
    - voip: teamspeak
    - game time begins: 19h30 est (average 4 hour sessions)
    - game day: friday
    - style: 60% hack-n-slash / 40% rp'ing
    - your technical experience: at least familiar with both fg2 and pathfinder (at least learn your race / class well!)

pm me a message about yourself after signing up here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=481

even more details once joined :-P

thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; May 13th, 2013 at 21:02.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Do you play every Friday?

every friday possible, yes.
    -----

Bummer. I was quite interested, but I can not commit to every Friday night, as sometimes my work schedule changes. Oh well, I guess there will be other games. Cheers!

Bael

Is a character that does "some" healing okay or does it have to be dedicated to healing only.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

i would say healing should be at least 50% the pc's role.

i also want to say that if you have any reservations about not playing a healer role, or not do as much healing, this may not be the game for you, unfortunately. i want to encourage candidate to participate, who really enjoys rp'ing a healer/cleric -- fyi: oracle and paladin classes, for example, may be creatively built into fill the healer role, not just strictly cleric.

this would be a long-term game and i don't want any of my players to be stuck with a pc that (s)he doesn't love.
    -----

Okay thanks. Its probably not for me but good luck finding someone.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

[bump]

looking for a candidate to fill one slot. please read original post carefully.

update:
    - current level: 4.

- current line-up:
    1 tiefling fighter
    2 aasimar monk
    3 tiefling rogue
    4 elf wizard
    5 aasimar oracle

- not looking for a healer this time: contact me with pc idea that you'd like to play long-term.

- do contact current players to get feedback/opinions on gm and party to see if you'd be a good fit.

thx
    -----

I'm interested if this is still open. I usually play martial or divine classes and ill send you a pc idea later today.

Hey Tahl
    Is this the group Gertak e-mailed me about? If so I am still interested.
    Mac

Thread Information