DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 29 First ... 19272829

Thread: A Bitter Quest

hehe well im still learning Pathfinder rules as I go. While I will have an opinion I will always bow to how the GM wishes to interpret.
    Ultimate license

hmmm has the password for TS changed? i used TS last night went to reload today and it says password invalid now
    Ultimate license

Hope the rest of the game went well sorry could not hang about. As I need to pick up my wife.

yeah mate went good we killed the bad guy after i roused you from a slumber hex. Its looting time!
    Ultimate license

Blog Entries
    Calling out to all you 3.5E gamers looking for a weekend of gaming! Make sure you check your timezone - unless you are logged in and set your timezone the games will show in UTC! We have 3 Oriental Adventures themed sessions running at FG Con 4 that need 1-4 extra players. You can play in one or all sessions.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-ma...odate-part-13/

You are all Ronin.

Regardless of whether you were a Samurai, a Ninja, or a Monk, you have been labelled by the people as a Ronin and your deaths are commanded by High Ecclesiarch. Set in the nation of Preseria (a fantasy analogue of feudal Japan) where the ‘old ways’ had persisted for centuries, only to fall prey to a new, progressive movement known as the Ecclesiarchy. With their powerful evangelism and tempting lifestyle they have raised the masses that were once satisfied with their simple lives against their former lords and created civil war.

This war tore across Preseria and culminated in the capture and execution of the King and his Lords. The leader of the Ecclesiarchy adopted the rule of the nation and cast all ties to the old ways as sinful and decadent, demanding that the death of the old ways are the only way to secure a rich and prosperous future. The Ninja were hunted, those who survived forced from their hidden lairs with weapons of fire and thunder.

The Samurai were marched to the city and town squares, where they faced an honour less death at the hands of the common warriors and their alien ‘guns’. The monks fought for their monasteries with the fierce yet harmonious fighting for which they were renown, but even their temple fortresses were burnt to ash. The survivors of the old ways gathered in the wilderness, casting aside their former hatreds for the sakes of survival, but even then they were chased and hounded. You are one of these survivors, no matter your former profession you have been disgraced and named Ronin by the Common Army.

Though your death seems inevitable there is hope, for the Samurai training grounds still stand. A huge fortress town that is defensible, has supplies enough for an extended siege, and has offered invitations to the survivors of the old ways. This haven is called Kakunodate

- This game will be run using D&D 3.5
    - Characters will be provided and will be at level 10
    - This game will be combat heavy but there will be plenty of opportunity for role-playing.
    - This game is set to run for 3 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) with a session for each day, listed as different events.
    - Up to 6 player slots available.

If you can’t make all 3 games that’s fine as there are literally hundreds of potential characters in the survivors heading towards the objective.

Thread Information