DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 29 First ... 1826272829 Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

i can do saturday
    Ultimate license

I am sick of this site's buggy email notifications, I am subscribed to this thread, why does it only email me some times. I could have made the saturday game at 2pm, if i received an email notification.
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

Quote Originally Posted by Argol228 View Post
    I am sick of this site's buggy email notifications, I am subscribed to this thread, why does it only email me some times. I could have made the saturday game at 2pm, if i received an email notification.
    The site sends an email only on the first message since your last read the thread. The software is designed this way to avoid spamming you for every message that gets posted in a busy thread. You have to read this latest message for more announcements to be emailed to you when new messages are posted.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

it might be best if everyone messages me their email and from now on ill email you directly if there is a change.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Game time posted in Calender
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

might be some confusion over the teamspeak server chronicles42.typefrag.com:8220
    Last edited by Willot; October 13th, 2013 at 00:32.

that password is not working
    Ultimate license

the ip for the game is 120.29.240.135 for game today

Yep looks like your right!
    Shield of Faith Will stack with Mage armor. I alway thought when it talked about different types it meant ToHit Bonus,AC Bonus etc. In other words I thought it meant ACs couldnt stack together and TOhit bonus couldnt stack together etc. When IN FACT your right there are DIFFERENT types of AC bonus and stuff. SO YEP your right

Ardem Kills the AIr elemental Ardem Kills the AIr elementa

Due to my wife going away for a couple of weeks I can do a game This sunday If people wish to. We would use the NEW teamspeak server that everyone is using now

Thread Information