DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 29 First ... 162425262728 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Check you private messages for the new teamspeak server details.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

im here just setting up TS
    Ultimate license

So. I am in the middle of writing a short story that is for a competition of sorts. and the theme is on beauty. For me I toyed with the theme and went with Corruption of beauty and inner beauty. I even got an artists to do some art to go with it.
    The idea is that she basically pisses of Baba yaga. the Spirit of the woods and Mother of the Dryads. So baba yaga spends the next few days slowly turning malena into a hag. Slowly so as to increase Malena's fears and desperation. Of course there is more to it then that basic synopsis. Once I finish the story if you guys wanna read it I will post it, but for now here is the images.

The artist and I decided on giving her a more Disney Princess look. which is why she doesn't look badass like the one with her flinging flames.

https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums...ps349455e3.png
    https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums...psea945ccb.png
    https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums...psb2a208b9.png
    https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums...psd4a3c6d3.png

waiting on the final image which is her as a complete hag.
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

Is there any room for 2 more people in this game?
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

We would probably only have room for one more. Also we are on an Australian time zone. We play 9am est (AU)every second Sunday if that suits.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

well im trying to find a game that me and my friend can join. He is just starting out in FG and is only using the starter program but the time is good
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

Looks like your best bet is with kleamovich. Hes doing the same AP as me but Im halfway through the first module where he iis just starting and hopefully get you both in.

Thinking about if Maleena or Ardem died they could of rolled up a Barbarian. Then Nimue could of said at the beginning of every session
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimue
    It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Thinking about if Maleena or Ardem died they could of rolled up a Barbarian. Then Nimue could of said at the beginning of every session
    Based on what we saw today the more likely to die would of been nimue, next perhaps malena.But Nimue first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Based on what we saw today the more likely to die would of been nimue, next perhaps malena.But Nimue first.
    That is rather inaccurate. based on what we saw today You can't make a death prediction.
    Nimue learned not to rely on the dwarf to act as a tank.
    Malena learned not to take tactical advice from a dwarf.
    Nimue learned not to put enemies asleep that are within Malena's reach.
    Malena learned that she shouldn't be lazy and avoid attacking sleeping enemies just because they are closer
    Ardem Learned that the only one he can rely on is Kel
    Kel Learned that we all need some serious team building exercises and bonding sessions.
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

Thread Information