DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 29 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Argol228
    Curse you all, I woke up early and because no game was on today, I had to do physical labor >.>

But seriously, good luck syn. Also. Rollplay I will watch, I would also suggest the penny arcade podcasts and their continuations during PAX https://www.wizards.com/dnd/podcasts.aspx

They are awesome
    The really are!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I was up early as well, then saw post and went back to bed, secretly smiling I could sleep again

I came on today hoping we all decided to play this weekend lol..oh well. I will see you all next weekend!
    Ultimate license

have we worked out a new time?
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Argol228
    Curse you all, I woke up early and because no game was on today, I had to do physical labor >.>

I never knew he lived at the salt mines.

The heavily muscled slavemaster raps maliciously against the sturdy oaken door. "Up you sons of a curs wench, even the skinny one there, you have no game of Pathfinder today, the Salt Mines of Aguimar await.

Argol, snaps awake, the stench of sweat and fear mingling already, as cold hard reality sets in. His eyes squeeze shut in protest as he swings one slim leg toward the uninviting concrete floor, silently cursing the others for not being available today. Gritting his teeth he sets a fierce determination to get through another two weeks of hell.
    Last edited by Gadreun; April 21st, 2013 at 00:13.
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    I never knew he lived at the salt mines.

The heavily muscled slavemaster raps maliciously against the sturdy oaken door. "Up you sons of a curs wench, even the skinny one there, you have no game of Pathfinder today, the Salt Mines of Aguimar await.

Argol, snaps awake, the stench of sweat and fear mingling already, as cold hard reality sets in. His eyes squeeze shut in protest as he swings one slim leg toward the uninviting concrete floor, silently cursing the others for not being available today. Gritting his teeth he sets a fierce determination to get through another two weeks of hell.
    Actually, in reality, my job is arguing with people why Halo and call of duty sucks while I sell Skylanders to snot nosed brats. The Physical labor was having to help a cousin with heavy lifting.
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

I came on today hoping we all decided to play this weekend lol..oh well. I will see you all next weekend!
    Nah has to be next week to keep Justice on the voice chat.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

have we worked out a new time?
    See calender

right best i get some sleep and see you guys at 11 (my time)
    Ultimate license

What is it about this party and holes leading down.

"here is a pit deceding into darkness"

......Well thats it then we're off home.

Thread Information