DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 29 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun
    I would just like to point out i LOVE the game and am not finding excuses not to turn up i hate missing the games, i especially turn down things to do just so I can play! Ill def be there next time and i cant foresee any further instances of not being available.
    no worries, tis cool man
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

..... Just try not to do anything too exciting while im not there :P
    The knight of Red suddenly turns to Ardem, his eyes burning in fierce consideration. "So Ardem, do you see your error."

Ardem "Ah! Yes! By writing in my coal expenditure into the capital expenditure I can fully deduct it as an working expense?

Red Knight nods encouragingly "Correct!"

Ardem "but what about shrinkage on materials?"
    Red Knight "Well thats where it becomes REALLY exciting. If we examine Section 4 subsection 3a of the Taldan tax code we'll see........

etc!!!

27 monsters bored to death
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

That's the idea!
    Ultimate license

hey guys i know its a late response but have been a bit busy... wont be able to make it today and actually probably going to have to bail out for about 6 weeks... if i could come back after thatd be awesome... having to stay at my cousins in houston for 6 weeks to get chemo and radiation for my gf and its just eating up alot of my time hope everyone understands and hopefully i can jump back in later

Good luck with things Syn, Im about to head out to meet my folks now. If we want to play next weekend im available other wise ill be there in a fortnight.
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    hey guys i know its a late response but have been a bit busy... wont be able to make it today and actually probably going to have to bail out for about 6 weeks... if i could come back after thatd be awesome... having to stay at my cousins in houston for 6 weeks to get chemo and radiation for my gf and its just eating up alot of my time hope everyone understands and hopefully i can jump back in later
    hoping you the best with the situation.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    Okies Syn good luck and Super Good luck to your GF. Well that would leave only Ardem and Malena which isnt really isnt enough for a game. We'll have to call it off me thinks. And reschedule for fortnight. It just wasnt in the stars for this weekend I guess

To sate your Roleplay hunger Here this (if you havnt already seen it)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HS...1oKA1R&index=1

sorry to the guys who missed a game and Will of course! Im going to watch that Rollplay looks interesting. I am hanging out for a game. Our game i had to cancel and my other two games got cancelled so i got no gaming at all this weekend!!!

like i said - i will be around next weekend and every weekend from now out - i guess our next scheduled games a fortnight (sigh)

Ultimate license

sorry to the guys who missed a game and Will of course! Im going to watch that Rollplay looks interesting. I am hanging out for a game. Our game i had to cancel and my other two games got cancelled so i got no gaming at all this weekend!!!

like i said - i will be around next weekend and every weekend from now out - i guess our next scheduled games a fortnight (sigh)

Yeah has to be in a fortnight to keep Justice lined up with his child access

Curse you all, I woke up early and because no game was on today, I had to do physical labor >.>

But seriously, good luck syn. Also. Rollplay I will watch, I would also suggest the penny arcade podcasts and their continuations during PAX https://www.wizards.com/dnd/podcasts.aspx

They are awesome
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

Thread Information