STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 29 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Thread: A Bitter Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    it would have to be an hour earlier... otherwise id only get to play for about 2 hours or so lol
    Well we'd probably move the end time forward or back depending
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

The Start time for the 14/4/13 is two hours earlier than normal due to my wife having something on that day
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

cool thats the same starting time as usual... so that works for me

Heya guys

my mad parents have purchased a big roll of carpet and the old fella needs me to come over and help him collect it and bring it back for storage, and you guessed it, he needs me to meet him at 11am on Sunday - two hours drive away. Im afraid I cant bail on helping him out as they fly out of the country on Monday and its the only chance we have to do it - i had been pushing for doing this saturday, but the guy selling cant meet that.

So that means I cant be here for this weekends game. Im really sorry for this late notice and on the back of missing a couple of weeks back too.

After this they will be gone and there should be no more untimely interruptions!

Regards Ross (Kel)
    Ultimate license

Okies dokies Dont pull anything. I even wonder if you should be lifting heavy carpets this soon after having an organ removed ?

Blog Entries
    They're lighter if someone isn't inside.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

make sure justice isn't around to whack at it if you get caught rolled up inside.

jesting aside, i won't be able to make it this week. sorry...

see you next time.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Well as long as Malena, Syndrome and Ardem are still turning up we'll have a game. Remeber 2 hour earlier start this Sunday....

don't worry mate im not lifting anything! im bringing my car over as i have the towbar and trailer, im not allowed to do anything strenuous for another 6 weeks, dad's arranged for the seller to load it and he has two mates at his end. its a 2 hour drive each way and we meet 1 hour after our game starts ..the timing couldnt be any worse...im really not too happy to miss the game but i could hardly say no. Just try not to do anything too exciting while im not there :P
    Last edited by Gadreun; April 12th, 2013 at 17:10.
    Ultimate license

I would just like to point out i LOVE the game and am not finding excuses not to turn up i hate missing the games, i especially turn down things to do just so I can play! Ill def be there next time and i cant foresee any further instances of not being available.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information