DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Eberron (Ish) Game

Fishing for interest ....

I am looking at putting together a campaign by tweaking an established adventure path to fit within the Eberron Campaign Setting. I would be using PFRPG for the rules set. The adventure path may be an actual Pathfinder adventure path or an older, Dungeon Mag released adventure path (Like Age of Worms, Shackled City or Savage Tide)

While this would be the core of the playtime, there would be time for custom "side" adventures and things pushed more by the PCs choices in game.

About me and the game style

*I have been playing d&d since the near end of 1st edition. I spent most of that time as a player but have been DMing games for the past 10 years or so.
    *I have an Ultimate License for Fantasy Grounds 2 so new players who aren't yet decided about the game medium are welcome to try without buying anything yet
    *The game will be a decent mix of role playing, strategy, clue/puzzle solving. PC's would be close to the "High Fantasy" setting in PFRPG
    *Pretty much any official pathfinder setting rule book / accessory is available for use. I am fairly open minded if I can make sense of a concept and will work with you to make it work / balanced
    *I am up for discussion on any particular rule, but for the sake of game flow, I ask that my word given in the moment is final. I'm happy to discuss it later.
    *My main goal is to have fun. I hope yours is too

Things I am looking for...

Players
    *4-5 open-minded, creative players who don't mind a "balanced" mix of game styles. I'd be more than happy to have new players just looking to get into the game and try it out. I'd rather not have munchkins, rules lawyers or power gamers
    *Players who are available once a week at most but more likely once per two weeks. Times would be 5-6pm PST start time, playing for 4-5 hour sessions. Likely days would be sometime between Wednesday to Sunday. Open for discussion.

Communication
    Skype would primarily be used for voice chatter. I am leaning towards keeping voice chatter as OOC chatter only and all game chatter in FG2. But again, it's up for discussion.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by KhybersGhost; February 6th, 2014 at 22:11.

If you play Wednesdays I'd be up for some Pathfinder Eberron. Dont think I'm too familiar with Eberron setting but I can always read the needed stuff.

I would be interested for Wednesday 5pm PST as well. I played DDO for several years, so I'm familiar with the overall concepts Eberron adds to D&D/Pathfinder, but I'm open to any changes as I have no loyalty to the setting.

I'm an experienced player that can build and play any character the party/GM needs. I tend to multi-class and build off of a theme (power gaming optional, but all my characters have backstories and RP quirks). I'm a rules advocate not a lawyer (the difference is that a lawyer preaches the rules while an advocate stays quiet unless the GM asks).

I recommend TeamSpeak over Skype as I don't think there is a 'push-to-talk' setting for Skype which can be quite annoying during a game with some players. There is a community FG TS server, two of them in fact, and I have a personal one I let GMs use for FG.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thanks for the responses! I'll keep an eye on the thread and start up a calendar entry if there seems to be enough interest. In the (unlikely?) event of overwhelming response, I'll just pick whoever seems like the best fit.

i would be interested in either day.
    FGII Full License
    Time Zone: CST/CDT

I am definitely interested in playing an Eberron game, how much are you planning to involve the Eberron setting?

I've done some conversion of the setting book to an FG module, in preparation to run it in the future, though I have put it on hold for a while.

Characters I usually build are mix of useful and themed. I am good for playing on a Wednesday, Thursdays are usually ok, but sometimes I would be late and fridays I would almost always be late.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Definitely interested here, as I love the setting. Wednesday or Thursday would be preferred time wise, though am pretty much open. I agree about using voice for OOC and using text for character interaction as mentioned as it helps emersion.

Character wise I tend to change things up with every game and am not really given to any particular class. Though have to admit might want to try convert some setting based 3.X prestige classes if allowed depending on where and what module (fyi have read through Shackled City). For example a silver flame pally wouldn't get along too well in Karrnath.....

I plan on involving the setting as appropriate for the adventure path plus whatever else arrises. So hard to say exactly until then. But I'll adapt whatever material I choose to use to the Eberron world

Hmm. I am thinking about a Kalishtar Soulknife or Psionist I think. Possibly a shifter ranger, depending on what others are thinking.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I am interested in this. New but I could read the material as well if needed. Just getting into Pf but I have the tools. Would play a Cleric or Wizard. Can be available any time during the week except Sundays. I have Skype.

Thread Information