DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    these seem to be somehow incomplete, is it the parser?

the trait "bastard" for example, is surprisingly missing
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 20th, 2020 at 12:25.

Yes - the author (who custom wrote the scraper) moved on and declined to participate in the community moving forward - unfortunately missing things have to be filled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtblitz View Post
    I've fixed them so they will load properly in FGU. I haven't tested the end result in FGC. I also haven't made any change to the content.

- fixed encoding
    - fixed HTML entities that do not exist in XML
    - fixed ampersands that were not in entity form
    - Equipment was using the 3.5 ruleset, not the pfrpg ruleset
    Thank you!!!!

Are these mods still available for FGU? Exactly what I'm looking for and so excited that someone made the effort.

Usually mods are already fixed for fgu. There was some incompatible markups, that have already been fixed.
    This one works fine with fgu

Quote Originally Posted by woodrowr View Post
    Are these mods still available for FGU?
    See the link in the paragraph in post #1 beginning with "FG Unity compatible modules..."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the link in the paragraph in post #1 beginning with "FG Unity compatible modules..."
    Thanks! That's what I was clicking on and it links to the post that says "Attached Files" at the bottom, but there doesn't seem to be any file to download. Is it all the same .mod files now? Am I missing something obvious?

I"ve tried your mods and they are fantastic! Although I unfortunately haven't found feats: Unhindering Shield, Advanced Weapon Training (both from Weapon Master’s Handbook). Is that an intention?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by woodrowr View Post
    Thanks! That's what I was clicking on and it links to the post that says "Attached Files" at the bottom, but there doesn't seem to be any file to download. Is it all the same .mod files now? Am I missing something obvious?
    There should be:
    Attached Files

maybe you need to switch the forum view to a different layout to show

Thread Information