FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder Feats, Traits and Equipment

I've put together a few modules for those interested.

Attachment 3513 contains all of the feats (in a single list as well as broken out by type).
    Attachment 3514 contains all of the traits (in a single list as well as broken out by type).
    Attachment 3512 contains all of the non-magical equipment broken out by type (armor, weapon, misc). Wepaons are further broken out by type (simple, martial, etc) and bu size (light, one-handed, etc).

All of the data in these mods was obtained through automated traversal of www.d20pfsrd.com/. I've done some checking of the data, but I'm pretty sure that there will be some bits of info that are either missing or misinterpreted by the conversion code. Please let me know if you find mistakes as I'll try to fix my conversion code to better handle the exceptions.

Hope you find this useful.

FG Unity compatible modules are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post496711 Thanks Lichtblitz!
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 16th, 2020 at 13:34.

Blog Entries
    Cool beans dude. Not sure how much I'll personally use these but the information is obviously going to be widely accessed.

Thanks for doing this and for sharing!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

awesome, I will give these a try - thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hmm, I can't play these, it says they are video files? and media player won't play them for some reason. Are they actually videos or are the suppose to be lists?

Blog Entries
    .mod files you open in FG.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots
    Hmm, I can't play these, it says they are video files? and media player won't play them for some reason. Are they actually videos or are the suppose to be lists?
    Copy the unzipped .mod files to the <FG Application Data Directory>\modules directory.

Then then when you are in Fantasy Grounds open the library and activate these modules: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userg...er_library.xcp (click on the different sub-headings under "Library and Modules" in the table of contents on the left to see all info).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks all

Cool, I'll have to check these out when I'm back at my PC.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I loaded these in like i did other ones but they arent showing up...ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by dane2025 View Post
    I loaded these in like i did other ones but they arent showing up...ideas?
    These appear as "d20pfsrd ..." titles. Right down the bottom of the library list ( modules beginning with lower case letters appear after all those beginning with upper case letters).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information