DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Actually, are you running the first one in two 3 hour slots? If so, i may not be able to play as i have delta green the week after.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Friday nights session will be longer than my usual games as it's a Friday night and the wife is out on the lash so I don't see why we can't do the whole adventure.I don't know when the next session to do part two will be all I can say is that it will not be the following Friday as I to am playing some thing else.
    I will discuss with the players the various options for doing the other the parts on Friday

Great - if we are doing the first part in one session, I am in. Character and Chronicle to follow shortly

Hey there, Im posting my current toon for you. But Im playing Tuesday as well so It may change by Friday. If so, Ill edit this post for you as soon as I have updated information. Thanks and really looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots
    But Im playing Tuesday as well so It may change by Friday. If so, Ill edit this post for you as soon as I have updated information.
    Don't edit the post - make a new post in this thread. The reason for this is that no one receives a notification when posts are edited - so it is easy to miss. When you make a new post all those subscribed to the thread will get a notification and will know there is a new post to view.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here is the XML for MorQuesse level 3 and his last chronicle sheet.

Looking forward to Friday!
    Last edited by lachancery; May 17th, 2013 at 04:19.

Thanks every one, just a few more to come in. I have just read the the third part of this adventure and if anyone if familiar with a certain movie by Akira Kurosaw which was latter made in to classic western they may be able to guess the plot-sort of

By jimbo, sounds fun

Guys i really didn't want to have to do this but life's come up to interfere and i have to pull out - im sure you will replace me with a 4th lvl fighter - looks like its going to be an awesome adventure too! (curses)
    Ultimate license

ok watch out for the second part in the new year, may be you can make that

Thread Information