DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Themes/Backgrounds

Is there an easy way to change the background on FG? I am guessing that the 'tabletop background is just an image somewhere. Would it be hard to change just this and keep all the buttons and things as they are? I just thought it might be nice to do custom backgrounds to suit the mood of the scenario
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

It's a very easy extension - a few lines and adding the new desktop pic (well assuming the desktop pic is identical in size/arraignment to the old pic). What ruleset are you trying to change?

Cool
    I am trying to change the 3.5/Pathfinder one

question?

In regards to changing the background I can't seem to find where the image is to swap it out with a custom one. Where is the picture located? If its in an extension file the only ones I see are the dungeon theme one for 3.5E and the 4E ones and there are no images in there except the icons that I can see. I used the FG PEM utility to extract the extension.

Try graphics\frames\desktop.png either in a ruleset itself or one of the theme extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Info on how to change the background in an extension is given by Doswelk in this thread, post #3: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=140736
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome thanks. I will have a crack at some mood backgrounds

Heres one I did a while back

Thread Information