FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 22 First 123412 ... Last
    Omg! Ikael.. You are the virtual tabletop answer to Santa!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

ok tested.. Going to give it another test on Monday with Monday gang.

Was having problems with tokens showing to players which has never been an issue before. It seemed that putting tokens on top of images, resulted in players not able to see tokens. But... This was not all the time and different players at different times. Currently putting it down to lag etc. Because once we used a token tiles as maps everything was fine.

Also just before we moved onto token tiles. We discovered if players closed the shared map and reopened it they could see the tokens. Very strange and going to give it another go on Monday this time with 8 players.

Second thing..

languages box has disapeared.

not tested the calendar yet will do that later during week when I great a mod for the game worlds.

Will report back after Mondays game with an update re-Images as i believe could be my internet connection and me being over eager with all the tokens .

Great work so far! Once we got going with the dungeon everything seemed great and the players were loving it!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeus
    ok tested.. Going to give it another test on Monday with Monday gang.

Was having problems with tokens showing to players which has never been an issue before. It seemed that putting tokens on top of images, resulted in players not able to see tokens. But... This was not all the time and different players at different times. Currently putting it down to lag etc. Because once we used a token tiles as maps everything was fine.

Also just before we moved onto token tiles. We discovered if players closed the shared map and reopened it they could see the tokens. Very strange and going to give it another go on Monday this time with 8 players.
    Thanks for the testing and feedback! I haven't been able to reproduce similar situation and I don't know how FG does the magic behind the scene so I cannot give answer why this is happening. I will continue trying to reproduce this with my friends. One quick idea on fixing this on run would trying re-sharing images whenever such situation occurs, but it's just care quess.

Second thing..

languages box has disapeared.
    Have you remember to enable languages in preferenes ? Preference values have changed during SWFI development. Previously they were "Yes" and "No" values, but I changed them to "On" and "Off" to make them more consistent with other preferences. This change has effected your previous preference settings, so re-setting them would fix it. In addition, I have updated languages feature not to show at all if it's disabled, when you set "Allow languages" preference to "On" you will get languages features back in use.

Will report back after Mondays game with an update re-Images as i believe could be my internet connection and me being over eager with all the tokens . Great work so far! Once we got going with the dungeon everything seemed great and the players were loving it!
    Thanks very much for testing and glad to hear that extension has proven to be useful
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ok, Languages fixed.. thx for that .. I had to turn it off and back on again to get it to show.

I think we had troubles due to lag.. but we will see tomorrow
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Ok, Calender is working fine as far as I can see. .. Is it possible to have a GM only entry?

The token problem I was getting happened again.

This time I had 8 players in the game. but only 1 could not see the tokens.

What I have done is created a black background Image opened that image up and then placed tokens and furnishings down on it.

I have not tried to just use a standard NEW IMAGE selection and just place the tokens in there.

I'm waiting for the player to come back online in our online RPG TS community then I can get him to do some tests. I want to see if he is able to see the tokens on a blank new image rather then me placing them over a imported image.

Will get back to you regarding this.

Apart from this so far so good!

Another topic.. When do tokens upload to clients? When they are connecting or once you share map?
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

I'd double check you player updated to 2.9.2, I had one that didn't on Sunday and he was getting errors and disconnects but that just may have been his connection.

It depends on the token upload. If the tokens are in tokens\shared then they get them when they first connect to the server and they are then cached on the client. If the tokens are in tokens\host, in a folder in the campaign folder or in a module then they get them when they are actually shared with the image.

The tokens are spread amongst campaign and tokens/host. I will check with that player to ensure he has updated. Was wired the others could all see the tokens and he couldn't. He hadn't had trouble in the past. Will post an update.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Ok, The player was running version 2.9.0, *shakes head in shame* He has been sent to a roleplayers correction facility and all seems to be working at present.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Man, I know the feeling.

Player: "I'm getting errors."
    Me: "Did you update?"
    Player: "Uh, no - I heard there were problems with the update..."
    Me: "You didn't get the e-mail where I told you to?"
    Player: "Well, yeah but I heard there were problems..."
    Me: "*sigh* We've been playing for an hours and your the only one with problems, everyone else updated..."

I so wish Smiteworks would stop dissimilar versions from connecting. It wastes soooo much time trying to figure out if the problem is because someone didn't update.

Ok, just finished another game, group had no probelms with tokens. All seems to be working fine. Good work ikael
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Thread Information