STAR TREK 2d20

Recruiting for PF: The Thing That Happened

Hey all, I am recruiting for a pathfinder game that I will be starting sometime in December (hopefully). I currently have 2 players and have 3 more slots open. I am wanting to run on a bi-weekly basis on Sundays. Time will be determined later. Planning on having the first session on December 16th.

THIS IS A HOMEBREW GAME. Most of the stuff in my game is homebrew, such as maps, histories, etc. Please stick to the player's guide and advanced player's guide as far as race and class goes. Everyone will be starting at level 2. All levels of play are welcome, beginner to pro.

Please post here if you are interested with your time zone, times available, and race/class you want to play.

Intro:
    60 years ago, the northern nation of Drachma invaded the southern nation of Aramoor. The Drachmans considered it a conquest to help rid Aramoor of its demonic infestation. For centuries, Aramoor has had occurrences of demons, but during the past century, the occurrences have been on the steady rise. Citizens of Aramoor began to migrate and eventually flood over the border into Drachma to escape demonic presence, and Drachma finally responded with action. Aramoor was rather easily conquered and allowed to keep its monarchy in place, as they had no desire to seize the country for itself. Since the invasion, both Drachman soldiers and paladins along with home nation demon hunter parties have been hunting down demons in an attempt to defeat the spreading evil. Despite all efforts, however, the demonic invasion has only been growing. Could something deeper be going on than just a righteous conquest?
    Last edited by inuroku842; November 30th, 2012 at 06:03.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Hey. I applied on the game calander.

I can play anytime really. I am central US time. The only days I can not play are Wednesday and Saturday. I would be willing to play anyone really. I can do a write up and then send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCrust
    Hey. I applied on the game calander.

I can play anytime really. I am central US time. The only days I can not play are Wednesday and Saturday. I would be willing to play anyone really. I can do a write up and then send it to you.
    Sounds good. I didn't see you up on the game calendar. Anywho, ya, go ahead and do a write up and pm it to me. Thinking of starting up on the 16th of December.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I will host up the server upon request for character creation and such so that way all players can be ready to roll on game day.
    Last edited by inuroku842; November 30th, 2012 at 06:08.

I would be interested in playing. I would like to play a half-elf magus if you allow that special class, if not I would be willing to play any class role that the team needs. Any time on Sunday is fine, as long as the game doesn't run past about 10pm pst.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertak
    I would be interested in playing. I would like to play a half-elf magus if you allow that special class, if not I would be willing to play any class role that the team needs. Any time on Sunday is fine, as long as the game doesn't run past about 10pm pst.
    Sounds good man. Sorry, i limited the class selection to player's guide and advanced player's guide. races are the same and the advanced race guide is also included. go ahead and make up a character concept and such, there may be an opening. we currently have an antipaladin, a witch/cleric multiclass, and a monk. pm me with your e-mail address so we can be in better communication.

I would be able to play any time after 7:30 (CST) if there is a opening
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

If I see this thread right, you are several months too late.

Thread Information