STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

First post updated to remove the stipulation of GMs asking for the last chronicle sheet. Since the advent of Season 5 the PFS guide no longer lists a requirement for GMs to look over any of the PC chronicles the text of the guide now states, where it was previous phrased as one of the duties a GM should do:
    Quote Originally Posted by PFS guide page 30
    “It is recommended that you look over each player’s character sheet and previous Chronicle sheets, quickly checking wealth, equipment, calculations, and so on if time permits.”
    Thanks to the GMs who pointed this out to me.

To be clear - it is entirely up to the GM how they review player's previous chronicle sheets (if at all) and collect the information needed to provide a fully completed chronicle sheet to their players after the PFS game has finished. The goal is to provide a fully completed, digitally signed, read only, electronic chronicle sheet - please do not cut corners and provide a chronicle sheet that is not fully completed and digitally signed. Using V1.1 of the Season 5 fillable chronicle sheet PDF found here will aid you in doing this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post127650
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fair enough, thanks for posting this clarification.

I presume that players can provide a chronicle with their pfs number, starting gold, purchases etc. to me to complete and sign though.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I presume that players can provide a chronicle with their pfs number, starting gold, purchases etc. to me to complete and sign though.
    Absolutely.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Personally, I'm going to continue to do it the way I have right along. I find it simple and efficient. The previous chronicle has all the accurate player information in one place... one file for each player. I've already begun to prepare my chronicles for the Con based on the info I've already received from the players who have signed up. It will allow me a quick turn around time when we get the the craziness of gametime.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

To be clear - the updated section of post #1 in this thread is as follows:
    Please help your GM by providing the correct information. How you go about this is up to the individual GM - they may ask to see electronic copies of all of your chronicle sheets, they may ask to see just the last chronicle sheet, they may ask you to provide the information needed to fill out the chronicle sheet or they may ask you to fill out the relevant information in the chronicle sheet before digitally signing it. It is up to the GM how this is accomplished - please work with them amicably to complete your chronicle sheet as quickly and efficiently as you can. Thanks.

This recent thread with Online Venture Officers provides relevant information about online chronicle sheets.

BTW, starting with v6.04.01 PCGen will begin supporting PFS Boons and equipment. The player will shill have to have their signed chronicle sheet, but the character sheet itself will be correct.

https://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-224

I've just recently run my first online PFS game and I am working to get chronicle sheets out to all of the players but am stumbling a bit over what constitutes a correct and legal signature. I know I saw a post once with a link to directions for setting up and creating signatures for chronicle sheets but can not seem to find it a second time.

Should I just use the Adobe Acrobat signature functionality? Should I insert an image of my actual signature instead? Is there a way to combine the two as I know the adobe signature will lock the PDF from modifications. If someone has a link to help GMs with the creation of a valid chronicle sheet and the signature for a module that would be very much appreciated.

Thread Information