FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    I have added you. The sunday session is full atm, but can put you down for friday and see if we get enough people.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Just to update on this game:
    The Sunday session is full with the following players:

DAWpage
    Syndrome
    Blackfoot
    Bloodlust
    RangerOps
    deepdivinbloke

The scenario looks awesome and I am really looking forward to running it.

At the moment there are only two for a friday session (Legalbeagle and Manium) If this session doesn't fill by 6.00pm tonight, I will say it isn't running as it is getting too close to kick off.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    At the moment there are only two for a friday session (Legalbeagle and Manium) If this session doesn't fill by 6.00pm tonight, I will say it isn't running as it is getting too close to kick off.

cheers
    If those two either have a level 4-5 character or are willing to play a pre-gen for credit then I'd be very happy to play in the Friday session so we all get to play

Friday

I can try to play Friday with my 3rd level Cleric (Braken) to get off the 4-5 tier. I have to work the first couple of hours so I may be a bit distracted at times, but I have done it before.

Dave (DAWPage)

Good on ya Dave

I figure that as long as Manium or Leaglebeagle can play Valeros for some front-line then we should be okay with your cleric being 3rd level

I'm fine with playing Valeros pre-gen (lvl 4 I'm assuming) as long as Merric gets credit >:]

Quote Originally Posted by Manium
    I'm fine with playing Valeros pre-gen (lvl 4 I'm assuming) as long as Merric gets credit >:]
    FYI - Merric will get credit when they reach the level of the pregen played - so you will have to keep the chronicle to apply to Meric when (and only when) they reach level 4 - not before.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, if all four show tomorrow we will be good to go.
    If anyone can't make it, please let me know

See you then

Skellan are you able to run the pre-gen cleric if we only get three? You've offered before for other games but I wanted to check ahead of time

Thanks again for running this

If you have made the effort to be there, I will do everything I can to run the game, including running a prgn, though this is a last resort. It is worth keeping in mind that a pregen played by me is likely to be less effective than a player running the character as I will have lots of other things to do!

Thread Information