DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Yo... one thing we had noticed with the last version was a problem with the weapon damage. Load in one die, its ok, load in 2 die... you get 3 instead (eg; trying to load in 2d6, instead loads 3D6... tested all dice types and its the same)
    Seems to be consitent with all the players in our group.

btw, sorry been absent from these forums, Doc you can skype me if you wish (richard.kurbis) our C&C group plays on Sundays.
    Last edited by Magnatude; January 8th, 2013 at 05:59.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

I remember this coming up some time ago, but can't remember the exact resolution. Wasn't this fixed in one of Sorcerer's patches? I assume you're using the latest patch that updates C&C to 2.081?

I'm happy to report that this bug looks fixed in the 3.0 ruleset - I just tried it, and the damage dice seem to work fine. Now I just need to get all those bugs fixed and the product released... doing my best, but it's going to be a while. I'm still working on it, tho!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Patches/extension fixed it

We had a game on Sunday, and none of the players could correctly insert 2 dice into the damage area of our weapons... it would always add 1 additional die. except when only adding 1 die.

Not so bad for my bearded axe which needed 3d4 (I would just put 2d4 in the slot and the additional die would be erroneously added) but when people need a 2d6 Two Handed sword... its impossible. We ended up just making a quick-slot with the proper roll.

Also I've noticed a problem with creating new characters in the manager... they wont save. And yes this is with the ext enabled.

Just something all our 6 players have encountered. (I'm using Ultimate and the rest of the gang is using Full... but I'm currently not the CK in this group)
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude
    Also I've noticed a problem with creating new characters in the manager... they wont save. And yes this is with the ext enabled.
    I don't think "manage characters" has ever worked for the C&C ruleset, I don't think it was designed to work (i.e. the extra code needed to make it work was not written).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude
    We had a game on Sunday, and none of the players could correctly insert 2 dice into the damage area of our weapons... it would always add 1 additional die. except when only adding 1 die.

Not so bad for my bearded axe which needed 3d4 (I would just put 2d4 in the slot and the additional die would be erroneously added) but when people need a 2d6 Two Handed sword... its impossible. We ended up just making a quick-slot with the proper roll.

Just something all our 6 players have encountered. (I'm using Ultimate and the rest of the gang is using Full... but I'm currently not the CK in this group)

Make sure your gm has the C&C version 2.081 extension enabled. This should fix dice the issue.

Thread Information