DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    I'm grateful that you tried to organise a higher tier game but I think you'd agree it's better to play in a lower tier one than miss out entirely.

I wasn't going to run anything on saturday but I posted a game then just because you said that you wouldnt be able to play after then and I didn't want you to miss being able to play a scenario this week. It takes a lot of prep to load up a scenario and this doesn't give much time. As you arent happy anyway I feel like I may as well have not bothered.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Sorry if you feel that way. I am indeed very grateful for you running the game Was just disappointed that I was ready and willing to play in the lower tier but pulled out when you said you'd run it later in the week and then it got canned.

Looking forward to this one Hopefully we can get some numbers happening

any openings in this game still?

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    any openings in this game still?
    That game has passed but there is this one about to happen

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-19: The Icebound Outpost
    Saturday 13th October 8.30pm GMT
    Tier 1-2 or 4-5
    Run time: 4 to 6 hours

The Pathfinder Society discovers an Aspis Consortium base in an ancient Vudran temple now encased in a glacier and sends the PCs to infiltrate it and investigate the extent of the rival organization's regional operations. Can the PCs get in the well-guarded Aspis outpost and escape with their lives and the information the Society seeks?

Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=905

and post your character on the forum thread for this session https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17489 to book your place at the table for this scenario.

I am interested, if there is room

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBadSteve0
    I am interested, if there is room
    Great - if you are interested in the saturday game, please sign up here:
    Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=905

and post your character on the forum thread for this session to book your place at the table for this scenario.

Skellan, I have never played before. Is it possible to create a character to play on this campaign? I would have to create a character. I have one in mind

That's fine
    If you download teamspeak 3 and connect to my server (address on my signature) I will help you get started

Blog Entries
    The 'Campaign' in this case is the Pathfinder Society Organized Play Campaign.
    You can find the details about it on the Paizo Website and in The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play.
    These are primarily one-off games where players can build their character using the PFS rules with a variety of GMs and scenarios that are part of the PF Society campaign.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information