FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Just a quick update internet has been a right pain so far 2 days and nights intermittant to no connection, hence why I asked if you ranked the wait list because I should be on the bottom. It is a late start though so that might work in my favour the later it gets the better the connection. Will still try to be online for start in case you need another
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

It looks like I have everyone's characters. Thanks. I'll go over them this evening.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Do you need my pregen cleric or do you have it?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I have the level 1 cleric. Slowest part of upgrading it is adding the new inventory.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I'll add her to fg if you like. You have lots to do already

Here is Kyra

Chronicle sheet to be applied to Kirsa Peta PFS number is 62703 - 1

I am not sure how you do this, I presume you just give me a chronicle sheet with no totals on and I attach it to the chronicle sheet for her when she reaches 4th lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Here is Kyra

Chronicle sheet to be applied to Kirsa Peta PFS number is 62703 - 1

I am not sure how you do this, I presume you just give me a chronicle sheet with no totals on and I attach it to the chronicle sheet for her when she reaches 4th lvl?
    That sounds about right. The character's info on the Paizo website will show this like any other scenario, though, so keep that in mind.

And I should have payed a little more attention to the thread yesterday. I already upgraded Kyra.

Everyone, please try to be online 15 minutes early so we can start on time.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; October 6th, 2012 at 19:33.

hey guys sending this from my phone take my off the waitlist no interent for the past 2 hours look like I'll be a no show
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    hey guys sending this from my phone take my off the waitlist no interent for the past 2 hours look like I'll be a no show
    Thanks for letting me know. Better luck next time.

Server's up.

Thread Information