STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    I also haven't spent much in terms of gold or Prestige Points so before/after this campaign I'd like to buy a couple of things to amp out my guy.

It'd be a shame if I died now

EDIT: Watch this post bite me in my proverbial-*** later.

OK, I am tentatively opening up Friday, same time, for another session. If we can figure out a good split between 4-5 and 1-2 I'll run both. If not, just the one.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Cool

Can the Friday night one please be the higher tier?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    OK, I am tentatively opening up Friday, same time, for another session. If we can figure out a good split between 4-5 and 1-2 I'll run both. If not, just the one.
    Flower and I are only available for the Saturday option. She has other commitments on Friday.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    We could bring a couple of level 1s into play if the higher level game doesn't seem like an option... we were 6 & 7 to join up on the calendar... so don't make your decisions based on us.
    She has a Swashbuckler Rogue and I have... well... lots of options... probably something with healing.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I have signed up for the Friday night game.

Character is Talin and he is a Wizard along with his owl.

There are now 6 people in the 1-2 range (7 if you include the 3rd-level). Please go to the calendar page and vote on the times you would play if the game was held then. Do not simply vote for the time you prefer. I need this data to figure out what I'm going to do.

Also, Blackfoot is offering a First Steps game Friday night, which some of you may want to join.

Assuming only one game, here's the first six people to sign up and post in this thread:
    1) Bloodlust - Jamal - Ranger 3
    2) Manium - Merric - Rogue 2
    3) Skellan - Kirsa - Ranger 1
    4) Ironman - Mangles - Fighter 1
    5) FlowerPower - Thea - Ranger 4
    6) Blackfoot - Dowrimple - Cavalier 4

APL = 15/6 +1 = 3.5, so we'd be playing 4-5. Bad idea with the first-levels along.

I really want to run subtier 4-5 on this one. But it looks like if we have only one game this weekend, it'll be 1-2, and I won't be able to run another game until the 27th. So, I'm willing to do two sessions on Saturday, which saves me a lot of prep time over the three-weeks-apart plan. Of course, we'd need at least one other person who could play in the 4-5 range.

Let me know if you have any other ideas, and make sure to vote on those times.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

People who do not have 4-5 characters could always run with a pregen.

Oh, right. Forgot about that. I prefer to play with my own character whenever possible, so I forget that option.

If you go for a pregen for subtier 4-5, you've got the choice of a level 4 fighter, wizard, rogue, cleric, samurai, ninja, or gunslinger. You can take a look at them on Paizo's PFS website. You will get a chronicle which you can apply to a character, but it won't take effect until that character reaches level 4. You can also apply the chronicle to a brand-new 1st level character, with the gold received adjusted appropriately.

Would it help if i ran a tier 1-2? I am working on goblinblood dead and could have it ready for then
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information