DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    I updated the table a bit... I'm sure there are plenty that I'm missing.
    GM Scenarios Database

This table is really cool to a point. It maxes out at 10 GMs. I apologize for those I've left out.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; September 25th, 2012 at 13:31.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    If GM1 can provide proof of purchase of a scenario to GM2, who had already converted the scenario into FG, couldn't GM2 send his FG campaign to GM1 without infringing on copyrights?
    In theory, redistribution of *any* material from a Pathfinder product that is not "open content" is an infringement of copyright - even if it is between two people who have both purchased the material. Note - the exception to this is information released as part of the Paizo community use policy.

In practice, would any publisher make an issue about two product purchasers exchanging information between themselves relating to the product they purchased? Probably not, but it would still be an infringement of copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I am thinking of running the Tide of Twilight pathfinder society scenario. I wanted to see if there is any interest in a game that would run at 7pm Gmt on a weekday probably wednesday. i already have one player
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Ok, I am thinking of running the Tide of Twilight pathfinder society scenario. I wanted to see if there is any interest in a game that would run at 7pm Gmt on a weekday probably wednesday. i already have one player
    I'd recommend you pick a day to run this (give a few days notice) and then advertise the game as normal - please follow these instructions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17107

Players subscribe to the game announcement thread (please only post there with a single post announcing your game and linking to your calendar entry and specific discussion thread you create) and so that is the best way to get feedback on dates/times from interested players. I think you won't have a problem getting players so pick a time that is good for you and go for it!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Talwynor's GM List

I have the following converted that I would be willing to run, schedule permitting.

Intros

Intro 1: First Steps—Part I: In Service to Lore
    Intro 2: First Steps—Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
    Intro 3: First Steps—Part III: A Vision of Betrayal

Season 3:

3-01: The Frostfur Captives
    3-05: Tide of Twilight
    3-07: Echoes of the Overwatched

Season 4:

4–01: Rise of the Goblin Guild
    4–02: In Wrath’s Shadow
    4–03: The Golemworks Incident

Great thanks. I will get myself sorted out and just announce something shortly.
    I think I will run something different to Tide of Twilight as it would be nice to run something that isn't already on FG
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Subscribing to this thread to keep track of the tween/teen game (as mentioned in another thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Great thanks. I will get myself sorted out and just announce something shortly.
    I think I will run something different to Tide of Twilight as it would be nice to run something that isn't already on FG

I would like to be apart of the game if there is room (CDT) any time is good for me but after 8:00 PM is best its when the kids go to bed
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

Blog Entries

Posting to the Thread.

I can't really say enough how important it is for players who sign up for games with the group to post to the thread for that game as soon as possible.
    It allows them to be part of all discussion related to that game and get email messages regarding game changes or requirements.

It is also the place where players can post up files with their character info so that GMs can properly prepare for upcoming games.

Please, new members, be sure and post to the game threads when you sign up for a game.
    Tirade over...
    Blackfoot

Blog Entries
    There are a lot of low level folks signed up on the calendar who are not posting to the threads or uploading characters. I'm guessing that they aren't reading the instructions on how these games are supposed to work.
    I will put up an offering for First Steps-Part 3 sometime next week.
    (my game schedule this week is pretty insane)
    Hopefully that will give some of the newbies a chance to play.
    The 'First Steps' scenarios need not be played in order, and they only relate to each other in a VERY superficial way so it really makes no difference which you do first.

Thread Information