FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Advanced Fighting Fantasy ruleset released free

EDITED JPG (20170-04-12)
    New Link: https://www.arion-games.com/AFF2E1-1.pak

We have now released a free AFF ruleset for the Fantasy Grounds VTT created by the fantastic Neil Foster. The webpage is here:

(Old Link Removed)

There are some screenshots there, and a link to the download.

Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 12th, 2017 at 17:23.

Nice work on providing a FREE ruleset for running the game and congratulations to Neil for creating yet another great ruleset (in quite a short time period too, if memory serves !)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

It was a pleasure - I was a huge fan of the original Advanced Fighting Fantasy, so its nice to help contribute to the new version by Arion.

If you wish to raise any bugs or request a new feature for this ruleset then please follow this link:

https://www.theforbiddentome.com/fan...antasy-v2.html
    Last edited by neilgfoster; January 6th, 2014 at 13:34.

I have released a small update which fixes a few bugs that have been found. Simply re-download and replace the ruleset file on your machine.

Your link is "broken". it looks like this in adresseline in a browser %3Cbr%20/%3Ehttps://www.arion-games.com/AFF-FG.html

Its no big deal to edit it, but you might edit it .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon
    Your link is "broken". it looks like this in adresseline in a browser %3Cbr%20/%3Ehttps://www.arion-games.com/AFF-FG.html

Its no big deal to edit it, but you might edit it .
    Very strange! It worked fine for me, but i have changed the format slightly just to make sure.

The link works now. I download the ruleset and module yesterday and it looks nice.

This sounds great! I'll download it now. Thanks for making this available!

So I've been playing around with this and it looks amazing. I just bought Fantasy Grounds II today... although there are a couple of problems I'm experiencing (it might be because I'm a n00b and I'm doing something wrong), but if I'm creating a character sheet, there are certain entries such as weapons, talents etc. that can't be clicked on or modified. Your portrait also won't go on display when you select it.

Is there something I've been missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by MountainPeak11
    So I've been playing around with this and it looks amazing. I just bought Fantasy Grounds II today... although there are a couple of problems I'm experiencing (it might be because I'm a n00b and I'm doing something wrong), but if I'm creating a character sheet, there are certain entries such as weapons, talents etc. that can't be clicked on or modified. Your portrait also won't go on display when you select it.

Is there something I've been missing here?
    Hi! For weapons and armour, go to the Items pages and create a new item for the weapon or armour, then drag them onto the character sheet to add them to the sheet. Clicking on the grey boxes lets you edit items, and holding down and dragging lets you drag them about. To add things like talents and skills, right click and select 'new item' to add a blank entry, then click the grey box to edit it.

Thread Information