DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

After a hiatus, I'm reworking this. Hopefully I can get a stripped down version of WHFRP from Neil, but we'll see. I'll post back shortly with more info.

Good luck Emrak! It would be a great addition to the community of you get a ruleset working. I know many people are waiting for one.

Cheers
    Ceodryn
    Are you not getting enough Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd or Star Wars Edge of the Empire? Are you curious about playing them online? Join the FFG Virtual RPG board!

ALCON,
    I am not the proper one to organize this effort. I simply have too many projects ongoing at this time. That said, this wisdom may be helpful. The rather esteemed neilgfoster recommends utilizing the AFF2E ruleset as the starting point for a conversion:

May I suggest that instead of starting with my WFRP ruleset, you start with my AFF2E ruleset instead. The AFF2E ruleset is a very basic ruleset but I used my WFRP 3rd Edition as the starting point and stripped out all of WFRP 'Stuff'. I kept the custom dice rolling mechanism as the AFF2E ruleset uses an additional D6 for calculating damage so the code is still all there - you will just need to add the custom SW:EotE dice and logic for determining success or failure (which you could base on the WFRP ruleset)

Thread Information