FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    holy crap ... bravo! awesome commitment to a module! do you have a CR list of the NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    holy crap ... bravo! awesome commitment to a module! do you have a CR list of the NPCs?
    That's in the module - "Monsters - By CR".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just wanted to say thanks for this, it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbishop View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for this, it is awesome.
    This is a great module, but a little bit dated and there are some issues with some statblocks (due to the base d20pfsrd data being formatted differently/not 100% adhering to the Paizo statblock standard). If the creatures are more Paizo mainstream you'll be better off using the Bestiary 1 module that comes with FG or the modules from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post120185 The bestiary modules in that link all include spell entries and are more accurate. For example, any of the troll entries in the mega bestiary don't apply regeneration when added to the combat tracker - there are quite a few such syntax errors in the d20pfsrd data used to create this module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is a great module, but a little bit dated and there are some issues with some statblocks (due to the base d20pfsrd data being formatted differently/not 100% adhering to the Paizo statblock standard). If the creatures are more Paizo mainstream you'll be better off using the Bestiary 1 module that comes with FG or the modules from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post120185 The bestiary modules in that link all include spell entries and are more accurate. For example, any of the troll entries in the mega bestiary don't apply regeneration when added to the combat tracker - there are quite a few such syntax errors in the d20pfsrd data used to create this module.
    oh ok, thanks for the heads up

I got a VLC file and it played a media file. Not sure what was supposed to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarman View Post
    I got a VLC file and it played a media file. Not sure what was supposed to happen.
    Welcome Tarman - its a .mod file but your media player has decided thaqt all .mods are media files.
    You place this in your Fantasy Grounds\modules folder and restart the campaign and then you should be able to find the module in your library.

Yes, welcome to the forums Tarman. See the instructions at the top of post #1, and also the info regarding library modules here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library

Hey Trenloe and damned,
    Thanks for your help. I figured that was what was needed. I just couldn't figure out how to access the module folder since I couldn't get to app data. But all good now.

Thread Information