STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Videos

Blog Entries
    It would be nice to have that tracker in the ruleset for RMC... very handy.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I removed the videos showing how to do things in the old version since quite a bit of it has changed.

I also added some Character Generation videos that Wolfshield created and a link to their RMC game sessions playlist, The Praise Of Old Men.

Thanks Dakadin. I will be bringing out a load more videos for your excellent update and then redo any for FGU if they need it. If anyone has any questions or would like something covered please PM or comment here. Cheers!
    Last edited by Wolf_Shield; June 9th, 2020 at 10:34.

Really useful. Thanks Dakadin!

I've added another video which gives a quick run-through of a simple combat. I will follow up at a later date with a more in depth example.

Rolemaster Classic RPG Combat Run-through using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 )

Modules: 00:28
    Character recap: 00:53
    Battlefield I (grid, mask, token, add encounter): 01:57
    Skill roll (difficulty, tower rolls): 03:43
    Battlefield II (show NPCs, share, locked movement): 04:42

Start fight: 05:28

Quick pointer: 06:23
    Target: 06:32
    Ranged attack: 06:53
    Table resolver: 07:29
    Stop auto-center map: 09:33
    Charge attack: 09:55
    Base spell attack: 10:48
    Effects: 13:20
    Melee attack (remove DB, apply damage): 13:36
    Party sheet (XP and items): 15:46

Cheers!

Great job Wolf_Shield! I updated the first post with the link to the new video.

I added Wolf_Shield's new Quests and Parcels videos to the first post.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the contribution. I have highlighted these on our official wiki pages for Rolemaster Classic. You can see it here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...lassic+Ruleset

Please let me know if you would like any changes. If you submit any text and image content other than videos, please consider making a Google doc for each page in the wiki and then share that with us and we can include those pretty easily. If you make future edits, turn on change tracking and we can easily keep it up to date. If you use standard styles like Heading1, Heading2, body text, etc., then it pastes in with ease.

Thanks Doug, will do. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Shield View Post
    I've added another video which gives a quick run-through of a simple combat. I will follow up at a later date with a more in depth example.

Rolemaster Classic RPG Combat Run-through using Fantasy Grounds Classic ( v2 )
    What Theme are you using shown on the video?

Thread Information