FG Spreadshirt Swag

Adding images realtime?

Is it possible to add images or tokens to a campaign in realtime if I find my players going off somewhere I have not prepared for in advance?

I had thought there might be a way to add the image or token to the folder and refresh, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen
    Is it possible to add images or tokens to a campaign in realtime if I find my players going off somewhere I have not prepared for in advance?

I had thought there might be a way to add the image or token to the folder and refresh, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    They should be availabe immediately for images at least. I am always dropping an image into the folder, and as long as you close and then open the images "sheet", they are there immediately.

Images update as Arion mentioned... tokens do not. To refresh tokens you need to close and then restart the software.

I guess modules of images might come in handy. Do they take up memory in a module if the module isn't open ? I understand that tokens can be real memory hogs.

Generally, closed modules don't take up any memory. To deal with the unexpected encounters with creatures you don't have tokens for, try keeping a few generic tokens in your host token folder. Half a dozen generics of various sizes will mean you don't have to stop and reload if you can't put together modules of tokens ahead of time.

Thread Information