DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    This shouldn't be an issue anymore. I just adjusted the ruleset so it wouldn't cause any issues using the Player Agency extension.
    Interesting. I thought for sure the error I have been seeing was being caused by player agency.

I'll see if I can capture the log this weekend for you.

Basically I can trigger it if I share an Image with the players. Once I click to ID the image, an error pops up on the client side, but not the host side.

Definitely, let me know because I haven't heard of that one.

The original issue was preventing the drop down lists on the items from working because the template used for the label was overlapping the dropdown list with the extension so it couldn't be selected.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Ok guys. I am sure Trenloe, will be ok modding his file for RMC, if not he know how to hunt me down.

RMC Language Extension Mod for RMC 2.0

Download Ext
    Is there any way to allow this to work with rulesets other than Rolemaster?

I'd love to use it with my AD&D games for example.

Thanks.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If you crack open the extension and change this line to Any in the extension.xml file, it should work for most rulesets.

I'd do it myself, however, I don't want to step on any toes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    If you crack open the extension and change this line to Any in the extension.xml file, it should work for most rulesets.

I'd do it myself, however, I don't want to step on any toes.
    Thanks for this - not sure how one goes about "cracking open" an extension though.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

The ext file is really a zip file, open the zip file up and you will find xml and lua files these can be read in notepad.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Thanks for this - not sure how one goes about "cracking open" an extension though.
    As Ardem says, extensions (.ext), modules (.mod), and others are just renamed .zip files.

In Windows, make sure you turn on Show File Extensions.

Rename the file to <filename>.zip, and then extract the files, and make the change, re zip the files (make sure to zip the files, not the top level folder), rename back to .ext and drop it to your extensions folder.

Blog Entries
    Ah... OK thanks. That rings a bell in distant memory. ��

- John Diefenbaker

Hi all, just starting to get into FGU and looking at extensions to make my life in Rolemaster easier and was wondering if there are any extensions like "Better Combat Effects Gold", Aura Effects or Automated Effects for 5E available for RMC? I certainly can't find any in the Forge but I am not sure where else I might look.

Additionally, I was looking at the information sheets for items and there appears to be no category for RR roll modification effects. I guess you can just note it in the information for the item, but that seems like a big oversight. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by llindenb; January 15th, 2023 at 19:05.

Thread Information