STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by llindenb View Post
    Hi all, just starting to get into FGU and looking at extensions to make my life in Rolemaster easier and was wondering if there are any extensions like "Better Combat Effects Gold", Aura Effects or Automated Effects for 5E available for RMC? I certainly can't find any in the Forge but I am not sure where else I might look.
    The first post in this thread has a list of extensions. Most of the extension developers focus on a particular ruleset. 5E being the biggest one. Unfortunately, unless someone has come up with a universal extension that does those things, you probably won't find one for RMC.

Quote Originally Posted by llindenb View Post
    Additionally, I was looking at the information sheets for items and there appears to be no category for RR roll modification effects. I guess you can just note it in the information for the item, but that seems like a big oversight. Am I missing something?
    Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

According to this post, you can use the Base Spell Attack table, and it will bring up the RR table. I just tried it and it does work. It first brings up the BAR Table, then you apply that, and you get the RR table.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    The first post in this thread has a list of extensions. Most of the extension developers focus on a particular ruleset. 5E being the biggest one. Unfortunately, unless someone has come up with a universal extension that does those things, you probably won't find one for RMC.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

According to this post, you can use the Base Spell Attack table, and it will bring up the RR table. I just tried it and it does work. It first brings up the BAR Table, then you apply that, and you get the RR table.

I’ll check that out. I was just noting that, while there are places in the item details which specifically categorize any DB or OB it grants (among many other options), there wasn’t a defined spot for RR mods it may grant. Seemed like an oversight, but it sounds like it might actually have a spot per the post you referenced. Thanks!

For whatever reason, the RR table does not come up for me when I try this. Is there possibly some setting I am missing? Again, I am new to Fantasy Grounds.

When you make an attack using the Base Spell Attack Table, the first it's going to do is bring up the Table Resolver. Click the Resolve button, and that will bring up is the Base Spell Attack table, from there you'll need to click on the Apply button, then it will open the RR table.

See this sequence of screen shots, left to right: Table Resolver opens, click Resolve, then click Apply, then it will open the RR Table.

Ahh, thank you Sulimo, that clears that up but I guess I didn't explain my original question well either.

If I have a Ring that gives me a +10 DB, in the item detail sheets there is a spot I can enter +10 under DB. There are also places to enter effects that it gives such as PP multiplier, etc. There does not appear to be a place to add bonuses (or minuses) to specific resistance rolls which it may grant other than to just add it in the description of the item itself. I was hoping for the former, like you can do in items from other Rulesets, so that the dice rolls can be adjusted automatically.

So far as I am aware, there is nothing like that.

You can add it to the Resistances under the Item column:

Or you can do it independently for rolls using the modifier box, it would have to be done for each roll though:

Yeah adding it to the item field for the resistance is how I do it in my games.

Gotcha, thanks! Be nice if there were a standard field on the item so that could be automatically added/removed when equipped or unequipped.
    Last edited by llindenb; January 21st, 2023 at 21:55. Reason: accidentally submitted before finishing sentence.

Updated the smooth and linear stats extensions. Only use if you don't have RM Companion 1.

Hello.
    is there a list wich RM extensions are compatible with FGU RM Ruleset?

Thread Information