DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Game Announcement: 04-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild-now on 9/1

Rise of the Goblin Guild is the first scenario for the newly minted fourth season of Pathfinder Society Play designed for levels 1-5. When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments—and face to face with a burgeoning thieves’ guild.

I will be running Rise of the Goblin Guild, but please continue reading to make sure this game is for you.

• This game has been rescheduled to 9/1 from 6am-11am EST (GMT-4).

• The initial feedback on this first scenario of the season is that it can be deadly. If the possibility of your pc dying is unpleasant, please do not sign up for this game.

• While I have run several Pathfinder games now, I have been out of the loop for several months and will likely be rusty. If you have a low tolerance for DM fallibility, please do not sign up for this game.

Assuming none of the above has scared you off, this looks like a fun scenario and the Game Calendar entry can be found here. Please upload your exported character here along with your PFS number and faction (you can PM your faction to me if you would prefer this to be private).

Ok, I have updated the game announcement thread and game calendar for the new date on Saturday 9/1 starting at 6am EST. I have the following players and will need them to post their character sheets here no later than 2 days before the game. If you cannot play and I have you listed, please let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Players

1. Seajackson 23
    2. Manium
    3. Blackfoot
    4. Sarien
    5. Gwahir Scout
    6. Bloodlust

Alternates
    7. Willot
    8. Noelle
    Last edited by Talen; August 23rd, 2012 at 06:09. Reason: Reflect new game day- time

Dang it! Can't make it. How's the new season look so far?
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    I like some of the changes at first blush...good use of some new mechanics and advanced race guide material and the personality of some of the npc's is presented well in my opinion.

Hard to provide more detail without having played it yet and simultaneously avoiding spoilers.

Darn, had to be Tuesday huh? If it were Wed. and Thurs. I'd be all over it. O well, can't win them all

Yes, a lite license is required. It's mentioned in the game calendar, but I'll make sure it's clearer the next time I post a game.
    Last edited by Talen; August 20th, 2012 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    I'm interested to see how season 4 looks too - I'm running some games in a convention in Australia in 5 weeks, but hoping I might get to play some of them before I GM.

One thing that is "new" in the 4th season is that the scenario encounters are now designed with 6 PCs in mind - all previous seasons were designed for 4 PCs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep, but they do give direction on how to scale down for 4 which is nice. That part alone makes the scenarios much more flexible.

I'm in the same boat; Wednesday plus Thursday would be perfect. Can't make Tuesday (unless start time can be pushed back to 10 PM eastern).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    I'm interested to see how season 4 looks too - I'm running some games in a convention in Australia in 5 weeks, but hoping I might get to play some of them before I GM.
    oooooeeerr - SydCon is on! Thanks for the heads up Trenloe
    Sadly I think I will struggle to go this time round... im doing ToughMudder the weekend before and the wife is cranky with how much time that takes up - the actual day + all the training is causing me some grief
    i will certainly try tho...

Thread Information