DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Updates

• registerMenuItem override feature causing crashes, so reverting for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Resizing FG window did not correctly update subwindow positions for panels. Fixed.
    • When Windows resets DirectX (i.e. UAC dialogs), FG stopped updating display. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• Add more diangostic info to log file during alias resolution and connection tests
    • [UPDATER] Cleaned up a few minor updater issues.
    • [LAUNCHER] Loading campaign via double-click on campaign name would not refresh alias.

JPG

I found a cool error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:230: bad argument #1 to 'sub' (string expected, got table)

Grabbed damage dice from a monster, right clicked for an extra die, held shift for critical, and dropped in the dice in the chat.

Edit: Extra dice from right-clicking did not appear in the results.
    Last edited by GeneralChaos; September 4th, 2012 at 08:45.

Blog Entries
    In the PF/3.5 ruleset...
    Damage for spell actions is not looking at effects when attempting calculating damage in some cases.
    If I build a spell with:
    #d# + 1xINT + #
    Then add an effect to the character that improves INT by 4 (this should give an [EFFECTS +2] result) it does not add any effect bonus to the rolled damage. The effect works properly for skills but is not adding to damage for the spell.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Note: I had to make a change to the network subsystem to support larger text fields. I would appreciate if you have a few minutes, if you can run a host and a client instance through a few paces on your local machine to make sure everything is running smoothly with the networking.

Updates

• [3.5E] Ability effects will adjust spell save DC values when save vs. spell action activated.
    • [DEV] registerMenuItem functions will now override any menu, including system generated menus.
    • [DEV] Menu items will be built from top-down (control then window), instead of bottom-up (window then control), for rulesets with compatibility setting of v2.9 or higher.
    • Crash occurs when text fields exceed 8000 characters. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Clients unable to delete notes they own. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Script error when dropping dragged rolls with effects that add dice to the roll. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Script error or crash when advancing turn in CT and CT is empty. Fixed.
    • [3.5E] Script error when automatic stabilization rolls enabled and current actor deleted in CT. Fixed.
    • [3.5E] Script error when dropping dragged damage roll on chat window and SHIFT key pressed. Fixed.
    • [3.5E] Ability effects not adjusting spell damage rolls. Fixed.
    • [4E] Death saving throws not automatically rolled for PCs when automatic saving throws enabled for all actors. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Window list controls that are not read only and allow deletion wound not allow clients to delete records they own. Fixed.

Cheers,
    JPG

No obvious problems running both on my own computer, have a sess tonight which should give it a better run.
    Get text from client: portrait_id00001_chat when trying to enter over 8000 characters in a single line. GM gets portrait_gm_token.

I see you've cleared the error with the extra dice, but the extra dice aren't counted in the result, though they are rolled. (right-click extra dice + Crit damage)

Edit: Share Image button seems to be missing. @_@
    Last edited by GeneralChaos; September 10th, 2012 at 10:56.

GeneralChaos,

I'm not sure I understand your comment on the 8000 characters.

Also, I was able to fix the script error for the damage dice, but including the extra dice in the damage roll is a fix for another version I think.

Working on the image share menu issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Share Sheet menu option missing from Image Sharing radial menu. Fixed.

I'm going to be running my game session tomorrow evening, and another one in 2 weeks. If everything goes well, I plan to release v2.9.2 after that.

Regards,
    JPG

I was just reporting what happened when I tried to enter over 8000 characters. No crash, but the chat would say <player>: <player_portrait_number>. Not an issue, IMO.

I can live without right-click for extra dice. Shortcut to a DMG: 1dn in its place for vital strike attacks. If you're not familiar; they're helpful for offsetting the need for fighters (and other high BAB characters) to stand still to get off all of their attacks.

Thread Information