DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    I get the same error. The update.log shows:
    Code:
    File error = Permission denied
    I sent you the complete update.log.

Sent you the update.log file. Got the Permission denied, as well.

The updater was performing a case-sensitive comparison between the process name, the specified app path, and the file name on FG server. When there was a case-sensitive difference, the updater was trying to overwrite itself instead of using a temporary file.

Updates

• [UPDATER] File overwrite error when updating updater in some situations. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Data from clients sometimes not updating on host when creating new records. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Public campaign records not visible if players open before GM in new campaign. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Item identification incorrect when adding campaign items to character sheet. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Armor table headers cut off. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Unique icons defined for every radial menu option.

JPG

Updates

• Crash occurs when same formattedtext field edited by more than one person. Fixed.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss
    On Mac OSX 10.7.4 running under Wine 1.4.1 on an iMac running in 2560x1440, the new /scaleui command only works correctly when values of 100-200% are used. Values which decrease the scaling factor below 100% i.e. 50-99% result in blacked out graphics within part if the FGII window. e.g. if I scale down to 50% it results in the lower/right region of the FGII user interface window to be blacked out.
    I have a similar issue. The Background and windows are all fine, but the dice are not visible below a certain level (equal to the % of the ui) - 50% means dice are not visible in the bottom half of the FG window.

Yeah, the UI scaling is not quite working right for scaling < 100%. I need to fine-tune the system, and work out a few more items. I've mainly been using it for scaling up, since most people that are looking for scaling are scaling up to larger displays. (for desktop machines at least).

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• Another crash condition located when multiple users edit the same formattedtextcontrol field. Fixed.
    • Dice displaying incorrectly while tabletop scaled when right clicking while dragging dice. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/4E] Radial menu appeared in wrong location while tabletop scaled when left clicking on CT menu button. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• [DEV] registerMenuItem will now override system menus in any ruleset set to 2.9 compatibility mode or higher.
    • Dice not visible when UI scaling set to values less than 100. Fixed.
    • [DEV] widget.getName not working. Fixed.

JPG

Thread Information