DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Thats awesome. I wont be able to do it tonight I have previous plans but hopefully we can get together or I can figure it out on my own soon. Thanks everyone I appreciate it.
    Mac
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Character Talin
    PFS#55012-1
    Class-Wizard

When you run this game can you put me on the waiting list?

Blog Entries
    I have some time tomorrow to help you as well. I should be around during the day Eastern Time.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Marfu - lvl 3 Inq Half Orc

Guys lemme know if this game is still a go, Mac don't worry about the combat you got at least two guys that have run combat before and we can set some time up beforehand my first time i asked loads of question from t he players and it worked out fine. If you do reschedule only time i can do is Monday evening your time so tonight is really the best time for me. Hope it can still go ahead
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Mac don't worry about the combat you got at least two guys that have run combat before and we can set some time up beforehand my first time i asked loads of question from the players and it worked out fine.
    He is right about this. I'm sure we can walk you through any issues pretty easily. The software seems a bit overwhelming at first (I know it did for me) but it really isn't difficult to manage. Killian and I will be glad to take some time to hash out some stuff with you today if you would like to go through with it. (run through a couple mock combats, discuss how creatures work, go over the combat tracker... stuff like that)
    I'll leave the Teamspeak server up so you can find me there.

Thanks for all the offers to help I wish someone could have stepped up sooner. Unfortunately I am working till about 45 mins before game time. I will learn the system better and re schedule the game. Maybe ill get it figured out myself or someone could help out this week.
    Thanks, Mac
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Hey everyone - I would love to join this group. The GM sounds exited to run a game, but wants to learn the mechanics of FGII first. Funny thing is, I am in the same boat. I bought FGII last winter but haven't found a good immersive GM, nor do I have a real good grasp of running games, otherwise I'd host a bunch myself. So I'd like to ask the favor of those helping Macgreine to possibly include me as well in their tutorials. I bet there's a lot of GMs like Macgreine and even myself out there who would be offering more games if we figure out how to ease up the learning curve of FGII for GMs. Please send me a message if you don't mind including me in the help you offer Macgreine if you can. Thanks so much.
    "If it is all too plain and too easy, your players will quickly lose interest, and your effort will prove to have been in vain." - E. Gary Gygax

Blog Entries
    I'm around this evening... since I was planning to play... so I'm available to help whoever with 'How to run PF combat using FG.' I'm on the FG Teamspeak Server currently.

Thats great. What time are you doing this?

Thread Information