DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Good timing! I started working on character sheet changes yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    Good timing! I started working on character sheet changes yesterday.
    I've add more thoughts & ideas over the level up design I sent you last month. I haven't had time to put it down into an email; let me know if you'd like to hear it and we could get on a Skype call to run through it.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    I've add more thoughts & ideas over the level up design I sent you last month. I haven't had time to put it down into an email; let me know if you'd like to hear it and we could get on a Skype call to run through it.
    Sure. Let see if we can get together to talk about it soon. I have Skype open most of the time now so you should be able to track me down.

Excellent!

I always end up with not enough DP's to spend so I have to start moving those skills I added the second rank to other skill's initial ranks. Loosing your place half way through is not an option!

I currently add my ranks initially to one of the other unused columns until I've used them all (and not gone over) and use yet another column to write a running total of each group's new ranks - that way I only need to re-count the totals a group at a time instead of counting them all en-mass.

Once I'm happy, I apply the ranks to the total ranks column and delete the contents of the empty column I used and also the running totals.

It keeps everything separate and easy to rearrange until I'm happy I've finished.

I don't know what I'd do if all of the current columns are in use by one skill or another. But the current game I'm in is progressing slowly so I don't think we're going to be levelling up anytime soon. :P

What are your thoughts on the new rules - are there going to be more back-end changes you'd need to make on top of what you were already planning to do in order to get out the new rule-set or haven't you gone through them all yet? (I'm not asking for specifics - otherwise I wouldn't be asking here).

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

There shouldn't be too much beyond what I am currently working on to support different ICE game systems. I ran Space Master during FG Con so I could test out a couple theories and to give me a better idea of what is involved in doing other Rolemaster related games. There will be rule specific and character sheet changes required but that is to be expected.

I am also reorganizing to all better handling of add-ons for the RMC ruleset like professions, races, spell lists, etc. and to speed up the process of being able to add 3.5E/4E features as they are added.

It's a tedious process but I've already seen the benefits. I was able to add the calendar functionality pretty quickly. I also did some tests by adding sample Rolemaster Companion 1 information.

Thread Information